Kayla R.
This is my go-to toothpaste. I have used many different kinds but I always come back to this kind in the end. The minty taste isn't too overpowering and I love the large list of things it protects against. Plus, it really does whiten your teeth. Now, this isn't as powerful as whitening strips or a whitening treatment from your dentist, but it does whiten by slowly buffering off surface stains. It takes time, but my teeth are absolutely whiter than they were when I first started using it.