Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I use Colgate Total Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel Whitening because I smoke, drink cola (Diet Pepsi) and drink coffee (never black, yuck). I have always been afraid of having a yellow smile that's why I started using toothpaste with whitening ingredients the problem was my gums are sensitive to peroxide and baking soda, so I had to constantly change toothpaste until one day at the dentist I got a trial size of this one and I loved it, when I checked the ingredients I saw it didn't have peroxide or baking soda.
From that day on I became a loyal buyer of this toothpaste and now I am not scared of the word whitening when I see it on the box of my favorite toothpaste.
I am not going to tell you my teeth are tv or model white because that's just ridiculous but I do think they are normal shade of white, they are not stained by coffee, cola or smoke.