BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Buy on Amazon
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I use Colgate Total Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel Whitening because I smoke, drink cola (Diet Pepsi) and drink coffee (never black, yuck). I have always been afraid of having a yellow smile that's why I started using toothpaste with whitening ingredients the problem was my gums are sensitive to peroxide and baking soda, so I had to constantly change toothpaste until one day at the dentist I got a trial size of this one and I loved it, when I checked the ingredients I saw it didn't have peroxide or baking soda.
From that day on I became a loyal buyer of this toothpaste and now I am not scared of the word whitening when I see it on the box of my favorite toothpaste.
I am not going to tell you my teeth are tv or model white because that's just ridiculous but I do think they are normal shade of white, they are not stained by coffee, cola or smoke.
Cindy L.
Frisco
We get these in packs from Costco so they're super affordable. I prefer Colgate over Crest because of the texture. Colgate keeps my teeth clean and fresh and it doesn't leave a bad after-taste. I stopped using these recently though since I learned there's sulfates in them (a chemical tht creates all the bubbles) and sulfates arent the best for your health. I now use Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste Soothing Mint and highly recommend that if you're looking for a more natural brand.
Kayla R.
This is my go-to toothpaste. I have used many different kinds but I always come back to this kind in the end. The minty taste isn't too overpowering and I love the large list of things it protects against. Plus, it really does whiten your teeth. Now, this isn't as powerful as whitening strips or a whitening treatment from your dentist, but it does whiten by slowly buffering off surface stains. It takes time, but my teeth are absolutely whiter than they were when I first started using it.
Teonsha T.
I started using this after getting a cleaning at the dentist and got a trial size of this toothpaste. After I used it and seen that it left my teeth looking better than before. I started buying this toothpaste faithfully since then and I haven't looked back.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Colgate total whitening gel toothpaste was pretty impressive to me. I am a repeat user of Colgate. I got this from a store online. Comparing this toothpaste to the paste version I enjoy the gel a whole ton better. The flavor is amazing compared to the paste. I would use this every single day Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
✨Sandra✨ S.
We go through toothpaste often because my fiancé uses a ton to brush his teeth 🤦🏽‍♀️ nonetheless when I’m shopping for toothpaste Colgate always has the best prices and offers the same cleanliness as the others and awesome flavors and options so why pay more when you could have better for less.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Love! Makes your teeth super white after only a few used! Smells and taste awesome! Pretty great for super sensitive teeth! Not too expensive compared to other teeth whitening solutions! Would buy again!
Erin O.
Seneca Falls
This is a toothpaste I can buy again and again and it’s what works best for our family . Normally purchase this at Walmart . Been buying it for years and will continue to do so . Very satisfied with everything about this product .
Maureen M.
I use this toothpaste and it works well. Makes my breath nice and fresh. I love how inexpensive it is.

I use it twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed.
Mariah T.
Made my mouth feel so fresh while whitening my teeth in a matter of weeks. I’ve also noticed that it has prevented new stains from forming and just extremely impressed with this toothpaste. I would definitely buy again.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?
Joshua B.
I'm a big skeptical When it comes to toothpastes that actually whiten as much as they claim. What makes this one any different?
Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
So I needed something to whiten my teeth and I was wondering if it was any good? The reviews are good so I am tempted to buy it!