BY COLGATE #20 in Toothpaste

Fight the bacteria that causes bad breath for 12 hours for long-lasting fresh breath, with Colgate® Total® Advanced Fresh + Whitening Toothpaste.

Benefits

Helps reduce over 80% more bad breath germs plus whitens teeth*
Contains an added flavor booster
Helps keep breath ultra-fresh for up to 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• What do you think of this??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lexie S.
Franklin, TN
I really like this toothpaste, but it’s not going to be top-notch. I usually get it at Kroger because they always have coupons and it’s so cheap! It really makes your mouth / breathe minty-fresh. It’s a little gritty almost, so that you really feel like you’re cleaning your teeth (but don’t worry- the gritty stuff is just like mint things that melt in your mouth)
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
People may underestimate how helpful their toothpaste actually is at whitening their teeth. I use this toothpaste regularly, have been for years, and thought it was an average product. When I spent two weeks at a friend’s place without it I realized how yellow and faded my teeth were getting. Also, the level of mint in this product is intense which I love.
Korina K.
Longview , WA
This toothpaste I picked up on sale. I thought the flavor was tolerable and not too strong. I and miss family used the full tube. For the most part it met my expectations but felt I got more whitening effects from alternative brands. All in all great product for everyday use for someone more centered on prevention than whitening
LILIYAN I.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this toothpaste because it helped my gums not to bleed like it used to and also made my teeth super white and clean and it has a very please t smell that won’t prevent me from eating food or makes me nauious if I do and I like the fact that it’s super inexpenseive overall I would recommend it
Maggie R.
Chapel Hill
This is the toothpaste I’ve used all my life. I really like that the toothpaste is white and not blue or something. I’m not sure how much it actually does for whitening my teeth, but they definitely aren’t yellow! Will continue to use this product until it gives me a reason not to!
Brandy L.
Atlanta
One of my favorite toothpastes. I like to brush my teeth 3 times a day and this toothpaste always gets rid of food residue that is left behind and makes my teeh feel super clean. I also really like the minty taste that it leaves behind. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica T.
Appleton, WI
This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh! Which is important to me! I have little enamel on my teeth. Which makes getting a cavity very easy. This toothpaste helps protect my teeth. The only thing is, I don't see any difference as far as whitening.
Melanie S.
Louisville
this toothpaste does the job. cleans, tastes great. Slightly whitens, but don't expect much there. I have senditive teeth and gums but this toothpaste doesn't bother me.  My lips are allergic to a lot of prodcuts too but I dont have any problems with this.
Kateland F.
Beechgrove
Love the brand and love the flavor. Makes my teeth feel soft and clean. I love how refreshing it is and highly recommend to keep your teeth nice and white. Very nice product and the best brand I think. Great for everyday usage and lasts long. I really like
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Liz A.
Flatwoods, KY
Did you feel like this really whitened your teeth?
. ..
"Do you like this product?"
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really make your teeth white? Does it give a refreshing breath afterwards?
Aya F.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah
What do you think of this??