BY COLGATE

Fresh mint gel for confident fresh breath

BENEFITS:

Refreshes your mouth and fights the bacteria that cause bad breath
Helps prevent cavities, plaque and gingivitis
Freshens breath

Demetrius J.
Durham, NC
I love Colgate don’t get me wrong they have great prices and the regular one makes your breath smell good and your teeth white. You can buy it from Wal-mart only thing I don’t like is with the total one it seems as if my teeth aren’t getting as white as they do with the regular colgate plus the extra fluoride makes the bottom of my teeth brittle
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a reliable go-to for travel or if you have to get a toothpaste for someone. When I have guests stay over, I always buy it for them to use. I have purchased it many times and it is always consistent and lasts for quite a while.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The ingredients aren’t too strong so it doesn’t harm your teeth unlike crest. It does help keep your teeth a good light color and it leave your mouth smelling fresh. I will buy the the rest of my life because it’s that great.
Lauren B.
I really like this toothpaste! I actually get it from my dentist for free, so it is nice to know that a professional promotes this brand. I am very happy with this product and I don’t have any negative things to say.
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves a good clean feeling in your mouth while it isn’t too thick or too thin of a consistency and has small bits of mint packed flavor crystals that help freshen breath overall very satisfactory with this product
Emily G.
My favorite toothpaste! I makes my mouth feel fresh and minty. My teeth feel clean for a long time after using. I have been using this toothpaste for years. If you are looking for a new toothpaste, I highly recommend this one!
Olivia D.
This toothpaste is my absolute favorite! It not only has a pleasant taste, but it leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean! I use it twice daily & it lasts a long time. Very satisfied with this toothpaste!
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
i love Colgate toothpaste. The advanced fresh paste leaves your mouth smelling fresh for hours and gives you a fresh breath throughout the day. it cleans your teeth very well and is also recommended by dentists and pharmacists. I'd recommend the colgate toothpaste to anyone looking for a great toothpaste that leaves your bretah smelling great throughout the day.
Brandy Q.
Hammond
Colgate total toothpaste is an amazing toothpaste that fits all members of my household. I only buy the Colgate total toothpaste 2 packs because the dollar store, Walgreens and Rite-Aid all carry mobile coupons for the 2 packs.
Sandra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great flavor, nice and minty, and overall a great choice when it comes to your teeth. Much stronger than their other whitening toothpaste, so not made for sensitive teeth.

Amazon