Colgate Total 360 Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush, Soft uploaded by Rebecca E.

BY COLGATE

NEW Promotes 5X Cleaning Action* Cheek Tongue Cleaner That Comfortably Helps Remove Odor-Causing Bacteria 2 Dual-Action Brush Head to Support a Better Clean 3 Comfortable Non-Slip Handle 4 Replaceable Brush Head Batteries Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Bristles Battery Toothbrush helps power away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean that promotes 5X Cleaning Action* *Cleans 5 Ways: 1. Floss-Tip Bristles to Support Interdental Cleaning 2. Oscillating Bristles to Support Polishing 3. Regular Bristles for Flat Surfaces 4. Angled Bristles to Help Clean along the Gum Line 5. Tongue Cheek Cleaner to Support Bacterial Removal see more...

Veronica W.
I love this toothbrush because the top of the head has fine bristles that get between your teeth really well. I just wish they had replacement heads instead of buying a whole new brush - and if they do I have never seen one in stores
Nancy M.
Chandler , AZ
I love colgate when it comes to a vacation trip toothbrush since you don’t have to charge it and it is soft in the gums and it still makes a really good work brushing your teeth. Love the back part to brush the tongue.
Rebecca E.
Avondale
It's ok. I was looking for a toothbrush that was a medium brush but I only saw soft in the store. Maybe Colgate makes medium I hope so because my next toothbrush will be medium.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite tooth brush at the moment. The bristles are quite thin (to reach into crevices, yet they are not harsh against the gums). So many "advanced toothbrushes" have bristles which flare out around the edges. This leaves you, the tooth-brusher, with less control. invariably with those flare out brushes, I end up agitating my gums. it is nice to have a clean design with quality bristles. I also find the vibration to be helpful. I would pay double for these. There is nothing else on the market that I have discovered that I like nearly as much.

HOWEVER, I do NOT like the tongue massager on the back of the brush. It does not feel nice against the side of my cheeks. If they smoothd the back of the brush out, this brush would be perfect.... I will switch brands if a competitor offers something similar without the tongue massager on the back of the brush head.
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
Bought this for my son. He doesn't like to brush often but this makes it fun. Keeps his teeth clean and is very effective in reaching all the gunk in between his teeth. Very satisfied with my purchase!
Nicole D.
This is an awesome toothbrush! The bristles are thin and soft in order to get in between teeth and gently at the same time. Not as good as more expensive ones but it gets the job done.
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
I love the floss tip bristles from Colgate. I love that the thinner bristles get in between my teeth & aren't harsh on my gums. I have sensitive teeth & need a soft bristle so the floss tips are perfect for me. I like using a battery powered brush because it gets my teeth cleaner overall than a manual brush. I found these today & love the idea of replacement heads for them unlike some other battery powered brushes that are similar. The combination of all those features is perfect for me & I will definitely keep this brush as long as I can find the replacement heads for them.
Leann N.
This is a good product. It is very soft on your teeth but gets down in the small places to get the food and junk out. My husband and I both have one and enjoy them thoroughly.
Teena S.
Tampa, FL
My daughter begged for an electric toothbrush forever, so when it went on sale I grabbed one. Not sure if it was just a bad one but this thing eats batteries like nothing else. I felt like I was having to change them once a week (yes, I did check to make sure she turned it off). We will be sticking to the manual toothbrushes for a while.
Olivia W.
Astoria, NY
This is the only toothbrush I will wear! The bristles are soft and are not too rough on my gums, which has been a big problem for me with other brands of toothbrushes. There is also a tongue cleaner on the back which is one of the things I look for in my toothbrushes. It's so important to have that tongue brush to keep good oral hygiene.