BY COLGATE

NEW Promotes 5X Cleaning Action* Cheek Tongue Cleaner That Comfortably Helps Remove Odor-Causing Bacteria 2 Dual-Action Brush Head to Support a Better Clean 3 Comfortable Non-Slip Handle 4 Replaceable Brush Head Batteries Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Bristles Battery Toothbrush helps power away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean that promotes 5X Cleaning Action* *Cleans 5 Ways: 1. Floss-Tip Bristles to Support Interdental Cleaning 2. Oscillating Bristles to Support Polishing 3. Regular Bristles for Flat Surfaces 4. Angled Bristles to Help Clean along the Gum Line 5. Tongue Cheek Cleaner to Support Bacterial Removal see more...

tiffany J.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite tooth brush at the moment. The bristles are quite thin (to reach into crevices, yet they are not harsh against the gums). So many "advanced toothbrushes" have bristles which flare out around the edges. This leaves you, the tooth-brusher, with less control. invariably with those flare out brushes, I end up agitating my gums. it is nice to have a clean design with quality bristles. I also find the vibration to be helpful. I would pay double for these. There is nothing else on the market that I have discovered that I like nearly as much.

HOWEVER, I do NOT like the tongue massager on the back of the brush. It does not feel nice against the side of my cheeks. If they smoothd the back of the brush out, this brush would be perfect.... I will switch brands if a competitor offers something similar without the tongue massager on the back of the brush head.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
Visalia , CA
I love the floss tip bristles from Colgate. I love that the thinner bristles get in between my teeth & aren't harsh on my gums. I have sensitive teeth & need a soft bristle so the floss tips are perfect for me. I like using a battery powered brush because it gets my teeth cleaner overall than a manual brush. I found these today & love the idea of replacement heads for them unlike some other battery powered brushes that are similar. The combination of all those features is perfect for me & I will definitely keep this brush as long as I can find the replacement heads for them.
Teena S.
Teena S.
Tampa, FL
My daughter begged for an electric toothbrush forever, so when it went on sale I grabbed one. Not sure if it was just a bad one but this thing eats batteries like nothing else. I felt like I was having to change them once a week (yes, I did check to make sure she turned it off). We will be sticking to the manual toothbrushes for a while.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Wallingford, CT
This is the only toothbrush I will wear! The bristles are soft and are not too rough on my gums, which has been a big problem for me with other brands of toothbrushes. There is also a tongue cleaner on the back which is one of the things I look for in my toothbrushes. It's so important to have that tongue brush to keep good oral hygiene.
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
My backup brush for when I can't get new heads for my Sonicare, this battery powered beauty is amazing in its own right- gets the job done with minimal effort and makes your teeth sparkling clean! A good buy at most mass market chains, and lasts a good amount of time before needing replacement.
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South amboy , NJ
This toothbrush is, in my opinion, passable. The batteries do not last long, and the battery pack makes it feel too bulky for me. I also prefer an electric toothbrush to be more powerful. I have found that when traveling, this is much more convenient than packing my Sonicare
Mayelin C.
Mayelin C.
Doral, FL
La marca es buena me gusta es la que usaba antes durante mucho tiempo al rededor de 10 años creo que también cuando era niña no recuerdo, pero tuve que dejarlo porque me instalaron brakets y tengo que usar los que me indico la Dra. de lo contrario no lo hubiese dejado
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this toothbrush. I always repurchase this! I haven't found another one I liked as much. The tongue scrapper on the back is so handy. Keeps my breath fresh. Great product. I'd recommend this anyone. And a great price. I will continue to use this product.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Apple Valley, MN
This is a standard battery operated toothbrush. It is a little on the large side for my small mouth, however I get get into all the books and crannies at the back of my mouth no problem. The battery last a long time and it's easy to find replacement heads
Karole J.
Karole J.
Rosemead, CA
This toothbrush is the bees knees it does this 360 spin action which gets all the tarter and plaque build up around ur teeth and gums and the fact that it's soft bristles is even better because sometimes my gums bleed if I use a harsher bristle