BY COLGATE

Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips Clean Mint Toothpaste.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Bursting with freshness that lasts for hours!
With whitening. see more...

Hanna S.
Hanna S.
This toothpaste is fine but you have to be careful because it could be too harsh for some people. After using this for more than a few times, this always gives me canker sores in my mouth, which can be a painful nuisance. I think it might be the breath strips? These will make your breath fairly fresh but make sure it's not too strong.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I find that this toothpaste does what it says... cleans your teeth and leaves your breath fresh. But I wouldn't buy it again because I feel the product just is not worth the price. I usually enjoy value brands and do not buy name brands when it comes to personal care items and paper products... there is no point.
Halleh P.
Halleh P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great gritty toothpaste that is very minty! The flavor is pretty strong and freshens your breath without a doubt. It's conveniently found in your local drug store or grocery store and the price is affordable. I would really recommend this to anyone in need of an all around great tooth paste.
Anty m.
Anty m.
This toothpaste is a very very refreshing toothpaste. It's minty flavor wakes you up without singeing your nose hairs. It gives you a very refreshed feel and makes you feel very clean. This is my favorite toothpaste. I suggest that everyone tries it at least once in the world because it is so cooling.
CJ J.
CJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great toothpaste and gives my mouth a very clean feeling after use. I like the mini breath strips in the toothpaste, which gives it that extra "kick" of freshness. It reminds me of a tiny version of the Listerine strips, built right into the product. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I did not enjoy the Colgate brand for a few reasons. One, the texture of the toothpaste was too foamy so I didn't feel like it actually cleaned anything. The taste of the toothpaste was also not enjoyable. I would not repurchase this because there are too many others out there that are better
Christine S.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
I tried this toothpaste on a whim when I picked it up by mistake. The flavor was not to my liking and I didn't enjoy how it made my mouth feel after I used it. Also, this toothpaste is not ADA approved which is important to me in oral care products. I would not purchase this product again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Big fan of this toothpaste because of the breath strips in it that make my mouth feel super clean. I buy this from time to time...It really just depends on price and budget. It definitely does a great job and leaves a fresh feeling in my mouth. I would buy again and i definitely will.
loveleen g.
loveleen g.
My absolute favorite of all times. I love, love, love it. The white plain ones are boring, once you try this you won't go back to any of those. Have been using this product from many years. Keeps my teeth super clean and my breath fresh. Will buy it regularly, can't live without it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Killeen, TX
Favorite toothpaste ever. I love minty toothpastes and this one is even better because of the mini breath strips. We usually buy this at Walmart and love it. Even if it's not this exact one, all colgate pastes are usually amazing. We'll continue using this toothpaste for awhile.