BY COLGATE

Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips Clean Mint Toothpaste.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Bursting with freshness that lasts for hours!
With whitening. see more...

Tracy T.
Bluefield
Tried this recently because I had a coupon from Kroger and it was in the buy 5 save 5 so essentially I only paid around $1 for a big tube. I love it. I will definitely be buying this for myself from now on.
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family’s favorite toothpaste. It has a great flavor. It also leaves you teeth feeling really clean and minty fresh! We’ve tried many toothpastes but always come back to this one.
Lani S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have been using Colgate for years.  I like the quality of the Max fresh because it is very  minty and has breath strips. My whole family has been
using it as well. Aside from the fact that it is inexpensive, I can be
able to buy it anywhere in any grocery store.
Mila M.
Atlanta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! The mint flavor is strong and it makes your breathe smell so fresh. It gets really foamy and it is inexpensive. You can buy it from Walmart, Target and any other local store! I definitely recommend it.
Andrea T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Only toothpaste I use! Love the mint flavor and makes my teeth pearly white! I have a weak stomach and many toothpastes in the past make me gag, but this is a great one!
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
I love the MaxFresh line by Colgate because I think it provides the cleanest feeling mouth. The mini breath strips inside keep your breath fresh for longer then regular toothpaste. I have been constantly using this produced and am overall satisfied by the results.
Dina H.
The only toothpaste I look for when I'm doing my shopping !! The clean minty feeling that it leaves it's just what I want it lasts all day and with all confidence I know that not only are my teeth white clean but my breath is under control..hands down this toothpaste is a have to get !!
Frankie S.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this toothpaste so much. But I only like the green mint. The little strips really help my mouth feel fresh and minty, while the gel doesn't leave a weird residue in my mouth like most "paste" type toothpastes.
Brandy C.
Houston
I used this in my teens. I kept my breathe smelling very fresh. It even kept my teeth white for a long time. It met my expectations, it was unlike other brands. It's a green gel like substance as opposed to a paste. But overall, I was completely satisfied with it.
Tiffany E.
This is the only toothpaste I use and have used for the past 10+ years! You can find it just about anywhere! Leaves the mouth feeling fresh and clean! Nothing bad to say about this toothpaste! Love it!