BY COLGATE

Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste is specially formulated for Kids Ages 6+ to fight cavities with fluoride and protect enamel. Features Formulated for kids 6+ Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoride Formula Nice and gentle on tooth enamel Bubble fruit flavor to encourage regular brushing ADA Accepted (American Dental Association). The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Colgate For Kids Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed see more...

Tillie M.
Tillie M.
Blue Hill, ME
This is a great travel size, and kids love the flavor. it lasted until after my vacation, but that might also be because I don't glob my toothpaste on my brush. As I only bought this because I was traveling, the product wasn't really outstanding enough for me to switch it to be my main toothpaste.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the better toothpaste for kids not too strong of a flavor in yet gets their teeth nice and cleaning is keeping their gums healthy. You can get this for under two dollars at Walmart this is highly recommended and will purchase this for my nieces and nephews at our home
amber s.
amber s.
I had an extraction a few .months back and needed a mild toothpaste went to dollar tree picked this up, remember of elementary school days, it didn't clean well but I guess kids teeth can hable a mild clean anyway a week after my gums healed I went back to my optic white.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
After brushing my kids teeth with this toothpaste I noticed that their teeth didn't look clean at all. I didn't keep using as I found it useless to have to brush their teeth multiple times with this one, when they can do it themselves once with other toothpaste.
Jada A.
Jada A.
If you have a child that is not yet ready to use adult toothpaste recommended Colgate toothpaste Junior bubble fruit The Taste is amazing and it is safe for all kids to swallow and everything about the product is just amazing and it taste smells and clean good
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Bubble fruit intrigued me and I actually really loved it. Ran out and need to repurchase. Everyone thought I picked it up for my kids but they hated it, it was for me anyway! Hahah it doesn't burnt your mouth and the taste is pleasant, plus it does clean well.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best thootpaste to use and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
My son loves this! He is young and doesn't like most flavors but this one he does! It makes brushing his teeth enjoyable! I used to use this flavor when I was a kid as well and absolutely loved it! This is the only toothpaste we buy for my son.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
As a mom I try my best to give my kids the best things in life, this is just not one of them. Too many chemicals, fluoride, etc for me to ever go back. They now use toms, and a non fluoride tooth paste we picked up at a local farmers market.
E D.
E D.
Carlsbad, CA
The Colgate toothpaste Junior bubble fruit 2.5 ounce is very good because it's tasty good for your teeth, healthy, and cheap! If you would like a good tasting bubble fruit toothpaste you should really consider buying this product.