Colgate Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Maximum Strength, Whitening, Fresh Mint 4.6 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Suzanna R.

BY COLGATE

scarlett t.
campbell, CA
My mom is a dentist and she recommends this for me because i have very sensitive teeth. It works very well my teeth aren't as sensitive as before it also doesn't taste very bad like some other sensitive toothpastes do
Misty M.
Well I love anything that says it will whiten my teeth, that's for sure. I'm not sure it actually works though? I think they had to use less peroxide and in that making it good for sensitive teeth but not as great at the teeth whitening part.
Anne S.
Hello. My name is Sophie. Problems with my teeth being yellow and dirty. I used to have braces and just can't seem to shake the spots. Definitely the best by far. Would definitely recommend others who want whiter teeth
Brandy s.
I was using Sensodyne, but this had a better price so I decided to try it out. I've been using it for 2 months now. I like the flavor better than the other two I tried by Sensodyne. Also, it foams up better than Sensodyne did. I never felt like my teeth were really clean before, but this doesn't leave behind a weird film feeling like the other did. More importantly, it's working just as well for my sensitive teeth.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
I have super sensitive teeth, and for this reason I have been using Sensodyne for years. But I had a coupon for the Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth, so i figured I'd give it a shot. So glad I did! It's much less expensive and easier to find than the Sensodyne (there are also always Colgate coupons), and does the same job of cleaning and whitening my teeth effectively without causing painful sensitivity.
Chelsea D.
I was really skeptical about these sort of products working for my very sensitive teeth, but I've already noticed a huge difference! I have a lot of nerve pain from a nerve that was aggravated during a filling. My dentist told me to just wait it out, so I decided to try some sensitive tooth paste. I'm a loyal Colgate customer so I have this particular one a try and it's amazing. The taste is great too!
Laurie S.
Sacramento
Colgate toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth is awesome! I have used Colgate since I was a child and have never had a cavity. Recently I started having some sensitivity and decided to try this. I found it at WalMart and it was reasonably priced and did the job! My teeth aren't sensitive any longer and I still have that wonderful Colgate clean!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
I use this for a couple of reasons. For sensitive teeth and the for the size and shape.I like the way this paste makes your teeth feel. And the taste is great. I feel it really cleans your teeth. It's nice that your teeth don't hurt when you brush. I always buy this for my own use.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
This works okay, it definitely did not hurt my sensitive teeth! I just wish it was more whitening, as I'm a coffee drinker. Not sure it's possible to be ultra whitening AND for sensitive teeth, though, so take that as you will. I haven't bought this multiple times, just the once
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
This toothpaste is definitely one of the best that I have tried. It did not whiten my teeth significantly, but it did definitely make a difference. I would probably repurchase this product simply because I like the taste of it and it helped my teeth in regards to sensitivity.