Colgate Toothpaste, Fluoride, Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening, Brisk Mint, 4.6 oz (130 g) uploaded by J Davis M.

BY COLGATE

Misc: Cleans deep and whitens teeth. Dual use cap. Flip top or twist off. Releases pure oxygen bubbles for a clean fresh sensation. Deep cleaning action removes plaque & impurities. Whitens teeth. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day; Floss daily; Visit your dentist regularly. Made in Mexico. see more...

Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN
I use this product a lot. It is my parents favorite toothpaste. I try a lot of different toothpastes all the time it is my second most favorite thing to review besides makeup. Right now I haven been using crest 3D white. So this product is great it cleans your teeth, leaves a fresh minty taste/scent. It doesn't really whiten your teeth. I never noticed any real changes. But it keeps your teeth really clean and I for sure recommend this product I still switch to this toothpaste all of the time. My father refuses to buy any other toothpaste so check it out!
Danielle H.
I'm getting the Colgate toothpaste fluoride baking soda and peroxide whitening breath mint at Four Star because I honestly prefer Crest over any other brand but I have used this product and it is a very good product if I go into a store that does not have crust for some reason then I purchased this one I do recommend this product to anyone you can purchase it at Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General at a very reasonable price
Karren N.
I've been wanting to get my teeth bleached ever since I got my braces off. I know a toothpaste isn't going to whiten your teeth. However I like the way this makes your teeth feel clean. One thing I don't like is that it doesn't foam up like other toothpastes, which is what I like. Its super runny when brushing your teeth.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
For some reason, using blue toothpaste to whiten my teeth doesn't make sense to me. I love using this toothpaste because it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. It has a little bit of grit to it and that helps making my tongue as fresh as can be. I notice that my breath stays fresher longer when I use this toothpaste.
Kate G.
It took me a while to get used to brushing with Baking soda and peroxide, but i swear it keeps my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste. It has a unique taste, but it is not unpleasant. The only thing I find is that it doesn't get as bubbly as regular toothpaste so you have to use more product. I would recommend.
Alyssa F.
In all honesty, this toothpaste isn't the greatest. It doesn't whiten like it says it does, but it does leave your teeth feeling amazing. I was so excited to try it to whiten my teeth, and I was upset when I found it wasn't working. I still buy it primarily for the price and mint taste.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS
This is an ok toothpaste. It gets the job done but it leaves an aftertaste in the mouth. If you have sensitive teeth I don't recommend this toothpaste because it can leave the teeth hurting at times. Other tban that it gets the job done and leaves the teeth feeling and looking clean
Maddie M.
I tried this and I am much more a Crest person. I have used Crest 3D white for a couple years now and wanted a change but now I am aleady back to Crest. Colgate does it's job while cleaning your mouth but I notice whiter teeth with Crest. It is not bad but I like Crest more.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
This is by far the best toothpaste out there. It has the perfect amount of minty freshness and leaves your mouth feeling fully cleansed and is effective at keeping my teeth white. I usually buy this brand at my local drugstore. Overall I am very satisfied with this product
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Foodie Expert
I like whe fluoride and whitening in this toothpaste. I can't use it everyday though because the combination of all three baking sofa, fluoride and peroxide, is a little strong and makes my tounge a little bit dry.
So I switch it in and out for a less intense toothpaste.