Colgate Toothpaste, Fluoride, Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening, Brisk Mint, 4.6 oz (130 g) uploaded by J Davis M.

BY COLGATE

Misc: Cleans deep and whitens teeth. Dual use cap. Flip top or twist off. Releases pure oxygen bubbles for a clean fresh sensation. Deep cleaning action removes plaque & impurities. Whitens teeth. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day; Floss daily; Visit your dentist regularly. Made in Mexico. see more...

Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Great minty taste, gets rid of all bad breath germs and keeps my breath fresh all day long. I use this 2 times a day once in the morning once at night and I have a visibly whiter smile! Overall satisfied
Sarah P.
Green Bay , WI
Great stuff! I use to use crest and switched over to Colgate because of my boyfriend - he used it and I decided to just make the switch. It seems to help whiten about my teeth which is great by me! I would definitely recommend checking it out and see how it works for you!
Hannah D.
I liked this tooth paste but it didn't do as well with whitening as I thought it was going to. It could have been better. The taste isn't bad which is nice but overall, I liked the toothpaste but wasn't completely satisfied. Would recommend though if you're looking for a very light whitening.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Great toothpaste! I have actually seen an improvement in the color of my teeth. I've used this product in the past and I always find myself buying it again. You can find this at any grocery or drug store.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
TO BE HONEST I LOVE OR I'LL TRY ANYTHING WITH BAKING SODA. BAKING SODA HAS BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES. TO ADD IT TO TOOTHPASTE IS GENIUS... I FEEL IT GIVES AN EXTRA BOOST TO CLEANING & DISINFECTING GERMS IN MY MOUTH. I LIKE THE BUBBLY FEELING I GET FROM THE PEROXIDE. IT GET INTO THE SMALL TIGHT PLACES THAT MY TOOTHBRUSH MISSED. OVERALL COLGATE WHITENING REALLY DOES WORK.. IF YOU USE AS DIRECTED. 😀👌YOUR DENTAL EXAMS WILL BE AWESOME. #colgatewhitening #toothpaste #bakingsoda #peroxide #review
Delia V.
Not the best whitening toothpaste out there. I use three times a day and I don't get much results with the whitening. Good taste but doesn't do the the job I want it to
Danielle H.
I'm getting the Colgate toothpaste fluoride baking soda and peroxide whitening breath mint at Four Star because I honestly prefer Crest over any other brand but I have used this product and it is a very good product if I go into a store that does not have crust for some reason then I purchased this one I do recommend this product to anyone you can purchase it at Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General at a very reasonable price
Karren N.
I've been wanting to get my teeth bleached ever since I got my braces off. I know a toothpaste isn't going to whiten your teeth. However I like the way this makes your teeth feel clean. One thing I don't like is that it doesn't foam up like other toothpastes, which is what I like. Its super runny when brushing your teeth.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
For some reason, using blue toothpaste to whiten my teeth doesn't make sense to me. I love using this toothpaste because it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. It has a little bit of grit to it and that helps making my tongue as fresh as can be. I notice that my breath stays fresher longer when I use this toothpaste.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
I like Colgate Toothpaste, Fluoride, Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening, Brisk Mint and used it for years. I also use their optic white series toothpastes. I personally think Colgate is better at keeping teeth healthier and white regardless of your personal fave flavor.