Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Ashlie H.Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Tayná L.Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Abby G.

BY COLGATE

Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
You can always depend on Colgate to keep your teeth clean and healthy. You can find Colgate toothpaste at practically every grocery store and drug store, and it is affordable. A tube of Colgate toothpaste usually lasts me for about 2 months. It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean, minty, and refreshed. My dentist always comments how clean my teeth are!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Great regular tasting toothpaste that leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean. This toothpaste starts as a paste but as you begin brushing turns into more of a foam, leading to that feeling of clean because it really fills your mouth. Looking forward to seeing the review my dentist provides since I have struggle with cavities in the past
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Lakeland, FL
Personally this is one of my least favorite toothpaste's. After I wash my teeth, I fill like it is not too long before I start feeling plaque building up. I'll wash my teeth before going to work and half way through (10 hour shift), I feel like I did not wash my teeth. I do not like really strong mint flavor's but this one is too mild.
gianna s.
gianna s.
When I use this toothpaste it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. Also, I use 3 different types of toothpaste that I switch from and when I use this toothpaste it makes my teeth so white and clean that I am amazed. Colgate is one of the best toothpaste that I have ever used and I will be continuing to keep using it!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I know I should be able to tell the difference in toothpastes but honestly, to me toothpaste is toothpaste. I bought this stuff because I had a dentist tell me I had a fair amount of cavities (came to find out that he was a scumbag) and though it did clean my teeth, I can't say if it actually has helped with cavities.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA
I'm very choosy about where toothpaste comes from. If it's made in the US I will buy it. Colgate is a good name and I trust it. To me dental hygiene is so important. I always put toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dental floss in Christmas stockings. My kids always expect these things for Christmas.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I use to buy this toothpaste. Until I tried Crest. It makes my mouth dry. It has a dry taste I don't know if you can understand but that's how I feel it. My mom still buys it. If I use it I feel like I need to brush with something else again. Just my opinion. My mom thinks otherwise.
Keianna F.
Keianna F.
Toothpaste.. where to begin. I use it everyday, once when I wake up, once before bed, and once before and after I smoke. I got it at walmart and it's ok for the price. Toothpaste is toothpaste. it did meet my exception and I am satisfied with it. However, my dentist swears by crest.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
It's a toothpaste

Gets the job done every day. I can't say I am in love with this by any means but I don't hate it!

If you're looking for an average toothpaste to use everyday without any whiting or other benefits this is for you.

It foams up well and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Springs, CO
You can't go wrong with this toothpaste. It has a good taste that isn't overpowering and leaves your teeth and mouth feeling minty clean. I trust the brand and this toothpaste is one that you keep going back to. It is a great size for travel and I would recommend this to others.