Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Ashlie H.Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Tayná L.Colgate Toothpaste Cavity Protection Regular Flavor 1.3 oz. uploaded by Abby G.

BY COLGATE

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son is very picky about his toothpaste and this is the only one I can buy him that he likes. He likes this toothpaste because he says it doesn't have an overpowering minty flavor (which he hates) like other toothpaste. Since he uses this one we have had no problems with cavities and every time we go to the dentist it is always good news. They also give him this toothpaste before we leave.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Colgate is a great classic toothpaste that I have used for many years. It cleans well and helps keep me cavity free. It has a great smell and is a good paste that you can find most places and feel good about using.
Sarah W.
I know I should be able to tell the difference in toothpastes but honestly, to me toothpaste is toothpaste. I bought this stuff because I had a dentist tell me I had a fair amount of cavities (came to find out that he was a scumbag) and though it did clean my teeth, I can't say if it actually has helped with cavities.
gianna s.
When I use this toothpaste it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. Also, I use 3 different types of toothpaste that I switch from and when I use this toothpaste it makes my teeth so white and clean that I am amazed. Colgate is one of the best toothpaste that I have ever used and I will be continuing to keep using it!!!
Keianna F.
Toothpaste.. where to begin. I use it everyday, once when I wake up, once before bed, and once before and after I smoke. I got it at walmart and it's ok for the price. Toothpaste is toothpaste. it did meet my exception and I am satisfied with it. However, my dentist swears by crest.
Melissa E.
It's a toothpaste

Gets the job done every day. I can't say I am in love with this by any means but I don't hate it!

If you're looking for an average toothpaste to use everyday without any whiting or other benefits this is for you.

It foams up well and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
Brenda M.
I use to buy this toothpaste. Until I tried Crest. It makes my mouth dry. It has a dry taste I don't know if you can understand but that's how I feel it. My mom still buys it. If I use it I feel like I need to brush with something else again. Just my opinion. My mom thinks otherwise.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Thought the taste was horrible. if the dollar store has another option you may want to try that instead. We switched to aqua fresh. It works as far as toothpastes go, I just don't think it is the most flavorful out there. Get this only if its the last tube on the shelf.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a classic toothpaste with no bells and whistles but still effective. I'm in the dental field and I prefer Colgate to Crest. It provides a good clean and enamel protection. I get free toothpaste from work and I still purchase Colgate toothpaste on my own!
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
This toothpaste works well and I like the flavor. Some toothpastes are really minty and this is a mild one. I feel it is very effective at cavity prevention. I used this product for years until switching to a sensitive toothpaste. I would recommend this toothpaste.