Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lupita G.
Prosser, WA
Se las recomiendo me encanta 😍 esta pasta.. Y hace muy vien su trabajo 😁...
Toni P.
Hull, ['', '', '']
I buy these travel sized toothpastes to keep incase I have any sudden unplanned trips or we run out of our regular full sized toothpaste. They are very handy and affordable and just because they are travel sized I still feel like I'm getting as good a clean as o would with the regular toothpaste.
Leslie Ann L.
Simcoe, ON
I drink a lot of coffee and tea to try and keep up with the kids so I'm always brushing my teeth so I don't have stains. Colgate is a great toothpaste and always reasonable
Analiese M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff has really helped my teeth I used to have bad decay in my teeth but now my teeth are very white and so clean and I have never used a teeth whitening kit.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's my favourite brand,
Normally I use that because I find a lot of promotions for this product
The result is really great and amazing
My tooth is white and I don't need to make a visit to the dentists
Bonnie S.
I bought this toothpaste before departing to the USA for summer.

I have always found travel size items to be relatively expensive, so the pack of two made it cost effective. It's a decent size with a few uses in it, without being too big.

The toothpaste tastes very fresh, not overly strong like other brands and seems to do what it says on the pack. My teeth felt clean all day and I was very satisfied - will definitely buy again.
Sanela M.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste out there. It has everything I need, price is highly affordable and it gets the job well done. I use it for years now. The plus is, you cant find it almost anywhere. Variety of size,shape makes it easy to bring along everywhere you go.
Melanie F.
si bien sabemos, la marca colgate es conocida mundialmente y es recomendada por odontólogos es bastante buena, esta en específico es la que uso a diario y toda mi familia tambien, deja tu boca fresca, y limpia, como se puede sentir, no siento que se vean grandes cambios como dientes más blancos pero por la parte de higiene está bastante bien.
Hibba_3adil^_^ 9.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love colgate so so much some times use as a mask in my face i like it because it taste like mint and my skin is nice and smooth and after brushing my teeth with it i feel fresh i get it from masskar and quality hyper market
Maite G.
It is great I really like it, tastes better than a lot of toothpaste I've tried, it doesn't make your teeth really white but I's a big difference, I buy it at Walmart, I think they could improve the teeth whitening, overall I'm satisfied with the product.