Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Neisha S.
Patterson, LA
Love this toothpaste! makes my teeth feel extra clean and it also makes my teeth white. I have always used this toothpaste and it's great to use with braces also.
Jasmine R.
Laredo, TX
Awesome product! Keeps my teeth super white and my breathe smelling amazing! You can feel how clean this makes your teeth after one use you can't really feel the minty freshness!
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN
I like the travel size ones because of the price and because you can bring it with anywhere! I like the taste of the toothpaste some of them have a weird taste.
Marisol A.
El Paso, TX
I love using this toothpaste it's so refreshing and it has a minty taste ..Everytime I clean my teeth with this toothpaste my mouth feels to refreshing
Natalie O.
El Paso
Love this toothpaste! Makes your whole mouth feel really clean and does whiten your teeth with every use. My mouth feels healthy and clean.
Joanna S.
New Braunfels, TX
Use this travel toothpaste whenever I go on trips. I love how small it is and able to carry anywhere I go! I keep one in my purse as well.
Melissa H.
East Kingston
I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth and breath fresh for a long time and to me at least, noticeably whiter after a few weeks of use.
Katie C.
Me and toothpaste have been known to have our own battles in the mornings and this is the only toothpaste that doesn't make me want to gag.
Melissa B.
Grand rapids, MI
This is our families go to toothpaste. I love how the cleaning feeling lasts all day long and how whitening the toothpaste reallly is.
Yanelli M.
Ceres, CA
I've used this for years! It tastes good, smells good & never had an issue with it when I was pregnant! We're never switching! Love it