Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Corissa B.
Belchertown, MA
This was a great toothpaste! I've tried so many different one and this one was by far my favorite! It makes my teeth look a lot whiter and it makes them feel really good! Some toothpastes irritate me but this one doesn't it's just great!
Samantha B.
I love this toothpaste when I brush my teeth it makes my mouth feel fresh for a couple hours even after eating and drinking it whites my teeth as well so it's a win win for me
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
Gave this a try after religiously using Crest. OH MY DO I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's so perfect. Not too refreshing but just makes my mouth feel so clean. And I have definitely seen a difference in my teeth. Totally recommend!
Aly O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good toothpaste.... Very convenient and economical go buy in a two pack. Makes my mouth feels fresh and kills bad breath while strengthening and whitening my teeth.
Maria C.
Towson
Colgate does happen to be my favorite brand but they are slacking in the whitening department. This brand does leave me with fresh breath and clean gums but I haven't seen a difference in the whitening affect.
Jules C.
I'm not crazy about the taste of this product. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean like other products I've tried. I'm not satisfied with the product.
jaqueline b.
San Diego, CA
This toothpaste is great especially for traveling! It helps me keep my teeth whitened and have a fresh mouth. It is quite effective for me ! i really like this product !
Maja S.
Deland, FL
Colgate is one of my favorite brands. I have been using it for years and I am still very satisfied. I use it every day (morning and evening) and it meets my expectations.
carol s.
Hyattsville, MD
Gets all the gunk and junk out of my teeth and leaves a squeaky clean f ealing and fresh breath. I always use Colgate and love how clean it leaves my mouth and tongue.
Dominique P.
Warner Robins, GA
This is the absolute best toothpaste there is and it works really well if you brush daily how your suppose to. Its the most amazing feeling after you brush your teeth.