Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I have a sensitive gingivitis after I have burf, and it bleeds a little while I am brushing my tooth...so this toothpaste is the only one that take care of my entire mouth and my sensitive feeling....I completely recomend it!!
Corin L.
Love this toothpaste! The mint flavor makes your teeth and mouth feel super clean for the whole day. The pack saves money too so it's definitely worth it. We keep extra tubes of it in the closet so we never run out!
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
This product combined with my sonicare tooth brush leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist every time it doesn't taste terrible meaning you won't have that gagging reflex like some toothpastes manage to do
Amelia Y.
Fairfield, CA
this toothpaste was great at making my mouth fee clean, however, i did not love the flavor. It was not minty and didn't really taste like anything. However my teeth felt very clean and healthy while using it.
Caitlin C.
Winfield, KS
This product left my mouth feeling very clean, I couldnt feel anything left behind on my teeth. My breath was very minty when I was done. I buy this product at my local walmart. I use this product two times a day. I would buy this product again. I will continue to buy this product.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
esta pasta es genial solo que pica un poco y me es incomodo pero las fragmentos de menta o nose que es siento que hacen un trabajo excelente y mis dientes duran mas limpios o eso siento yo aparte del ejuague bucal que uso pero esta pasta me gusta es muy buena
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
My long time favorite!! Can't go wrong with this. Not over powerful scent. Just enough and does great in cleaning my teeth! I have also not had a cavity since I've used this tooth paste !!
The Anti-cavity Fluoride and Anti-gingivitis by Colgate is a staple in my home. My family uses it daily and I have found it extremely effective during routine check ups with the dentist. Colgate has not disappointed me yet and I recommend it to everyone.
jade j.
This toothpaste is great for helps me white my teeth more.I use this toothpaste every morning and night.I bought this toothpast from Walmart.This toothpaste is really effective on my teeth.That why i love this toothpaste i give it a 5 out of 5.
Yalitza A.
Sarasota, FL
This toothpaste helps my teeth stay white! Not only that but it leave my mouth freling extra clean. Right after brushing your teeth with this product you will feel the difference between other brand toothpastes. Go ahead and try for yourself!