Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ella M.
Winnipeg
This colgate is very refreshing in the mouth. As i used it daily i can see the difference that my teeth becomes whiter. I highly recommend this product as it is worth the price.
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
Es mi Pasta de Dientes favorita, desde niña crecimos usándola, ahora ya estoy casada y toda mi familia también la utiliza. Ya no pido pasta dental, yo pido colgate!!
Federica C.
Montevideo
This tooth paste is the best one i have tried by far, it cleans all of my teeth, tounge and paladar. It has the best quality and it is very useful. I will buy it thousands and thousands of times again so go and buy it!
Katherine A.
Antivacterial colgate is one of my favorite producer maintained as it keeps my gums and my teeth completely white, so my teeth and gums stay fresh and healthy
Joselyn M.
Te deja la boca con una sensación de frescura intensa , y los dientes parecen más blancos a la vista, y sientes que toda tu boca está muy limpia.
Beisy G.
Es uno de los productos que utilizo desde muy pequeña y hoy dia lo sigo usando asi como los integrantes de mi familia por ser muy efectivo
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. I use it everyday. Love the clean feeling. Recommend this to everyone. Live that it can fit in my purse for travel
Jessie A.
This has worked great at keeping my teeth clean and my mouth fresh. I use it thrice a day and have seen improvement in my gums.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
This is the only toothpaste I will ever use ! I use it every day even when I was little ! Only con is a strong minty taste !
Katya G.
curico santa ana del boldo volcan quizapu 0708
producto de buena calidad deja tu boca con un agradable aliento y los dientes limpios, se los recomiendo es buena