Colgate Toothpaste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis, Advanced Whitening, Paste 8 - 0.75 oz tubes (PACK OF 2 - 4 PACKS OF TRAVEL SIZE TOOTHPASTE) (2)

BY COLGATE

Travel friendly size. Helps remove & prevent stains (Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains). Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Trinity R.
Springfield, MO
I'm very neutral on this topic. I am not very big into oral care. Its just toothpaste to me.
Pros: It cleans your teeth
Cons: ?
I use it every morning and every night. It's very effective. It leaves me with minty fresh breath and teeth clean. I would recommend it to others.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for on the go travel and being able to get them pearly whites! I love that I can get a good clean so quick! I'm a repeating customer and this is very efficient!! I will always buy and definitely recommend
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT
This product is wonderful! It keeps my teeth white and my breath smelling minty. I bought it at a local drug store called CVS. Honestly, it was much better than the other alternatives. I will definitely recommend it to others.
Ariadna S.
Conroe, TX
I've used this product my entire life! Strangers always approach me telling me I have really white teeth and ask me what toothpaste I use! Best product out there.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothpaste is usually just toothpaste to me. But I specifically always gravitate towards this particular one because it supposedly leaves my teeth really white, which is what I like and the purpose when I buy a toothpaste or any teeth whitening product. It's minty and leaves my mouth feeling clean and teeths pearly
Jessica J.
San Pedro, CA
Colgate total is the only brand and type of toothpaste that actually makes my mouth feel clean. I have used this product for at least five years consecutively, and have no plans to change anytime soon. I have not noticed any drawbacks of any kind when using this. Highly recommend for everyone!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Colgate products are what my dentist uses in her office and sends home with patients. With all the different things toothpaste can do these days, it can be a little confusing to choose the one that is right for you. This one does everything I need it to do.
Grace V.
Whitens my teeth and helps prevent gingivitis. I've noticed a huge difference after using this the past 3 months. I highly recommend this toothpaste. The only negative is it doesn't help my tooth sensitivity at all but it doesn't worsen it either.
Ashley H.
I used this brand as a kid and it was reliable every time. It's the brand given it's the dentist back home and it's great for me. I use it occasionally as an adult and still recommend it to people because it was great for me.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I have a sensitive gingivitis after I have burf, and it bleeds a little while I am brushing my tooth...so this toothpaste is the only one that take care of my entire mouth and my sensitive feeling....I completely recomend it!!