Colgate Toothpaste uploaded by Diana R.

BY COLGATE

Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor " Colgate for Kids with fluoride has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care." - Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Questions? Call toll-free colgate.com ; see more...

• "I have been using colgate for a long time since my childhood." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves Spongebob so of course we had to try this!" in 1 review
  • "My 3 1/2 old is in love with brushing her teeth because of this product Its the only product I have found that she will use without spiting it out right away because of it being to minty." in 1 review
moraa E.
My little brother and sister used to use this toothpaste when they were younger and what I love about this toothpaste is you can get whatever little cartoon characters you want. This made ha ring them brunch their teeth I guess you would say more enjoyable fro them also the flavoring for this is really nice because it kinda tastes like its candy flavored which they like cuz which child doesn't like candy. There are to be honest not cons about this product.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

I guess this is supposed to be for kids, but I'm in my sixties and I absolutely love the mild flavor of this toothpaste. I've always hated brushing my teeth because the strong minty flavors of adult toothpaste burn and make me gag. I asked my dentist if he had anything better, and this is what he recommended. I can't believe I suffered all those years for nothin
Casey K.
Telford, PA
I personally don't use it but my 2 year old loves this toothpaste. This can be bought at any store really but I've bought from Giant food store and Walmart. It's great to have a toddler that I don't have to fight with to brush his teeth. Plus I love that this is a cartoon on the label that he knows
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I don't normally use Colgate, the only time I have used it is when I am traveling and the hotel provides me with a free sample that I can use for the night. I prefer Crest over Colgate because I feel that Crest does a superior job of cleaning my teeth and I am not a fan of the flavors of Colgate.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
I love Colgate toothpaste for my children. It cleans their teethe extremely well but doesn't burn their mouths like other brands. It also has a nice taste, the mint flavor isn't over powering. The kids brand has different flavors like, bubble gum! That's the favorite in our household.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
My kids love using kids colgate toothpaste when brushing their teeth. They love that Spongebob is on the package. They love the bubble fruit taste. I feel it does a good job keeping their teeth clean and their breath smelling fresh. I would recommend colgate kids to all parents.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
My toddler loves this toothpaste ) we tried few others before we came a cross this one she didn't like other brands but this one she likes she even asks me to give her the brush and put more paste on it lol eatable safe works great like it dentists compliment her teeth )))
Kristy D.
Hilliard, OH
My kids use this toothpaste and while they like the flavor I was not a fan of the packaging. While having and upside down tube seems to make sense, it just made a huge mess! So while I would recommend the actual toothpaste, I would not recommend it in this packaging.
Kasey B.
Odessa, MO
Great toothpaste for kids still learning to brush on their own. My child is picky about flavored toothpaste but this we have no problem with. You can get this just about any where, we purchased it at the grocery store on a last minute run. Will continue to purchase
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I have been using colgate for my whole life and I love the minty flavor of it. I use it twice a day and every single day. I go to Walmart to buy it. It is an affordable and effective toothpaste. It is also gluten free since I need gluten free due to celiac disease.