Colgate Toothpaste uploaded by Diana R.

BY COLGATE

Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor " Colgate for Kids with fluoride has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care." - Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Questions? Call toll-free colgate.com ; see more...

• "I have been using colgate for a long time since my childhood." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves Spongebob so of course we had to try this!" in 1 review
  • "My 3 1/2 old is in love with brushing her teeth because of this product Its the only product I have found that she will use without spiting it out right away because of it being to minty." in 1 review
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I use this for my 2 year old and the results are pretty good. I'd say it could be better, as it's meant for a child, so it shouldn't be so bitter. He enjoys brushing with the fun flavors it provides.
Jayna
I'm 19 and I still strongly dislike minty/cinnamon toothpastes designed for adults. I ALWAYS use the Colgate children's toothpaste because of the taste. Leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. I've been using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember and I've never had a cavity!
Myss R.
Atlanta, GA
I bought colgate kids toothpaste for my daughter she loves the taste and the ease of use . I took her to the dentist recently and she doesn't have any cavities. Its a great product and I am a proud mom
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It tastes really nice and makes my teeth feel and look good, I also like crest toothpastes as well. This one is highly effective in cleaning the plaque out of my braces, and I would recommend it to others.
hollie s.
Conway
My daughter likes that all her favorite cartoon characters are on the tubes, and like that they distract her so I can brush her teeth, and that it still gets her teeth clean being fluoride free.
Megan S.
Kingsland, GA
My son loves this toothpaste. Has a nice fruity flavor kids are sure to love and cleans his teeth well. Great check ups from the dentist every time ;) would definitely recommend
Daricel R.
Super buena para los niños, mi hija no se cepilla con otra pasta que no sea esta porque las otras le pican demasiado para la sensibilidad de su boca 100% recomendado
Ashley T.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste my daughter will use. She says all the other ones are too "spicy". I gets teeth cleaned but doesn't foam much or leave a fresh taste.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

I guess this is supposed to be for kids, but I'm in my sixties and I absolutely love the mild flavor of this toothpaste. I've always hated brushing my teeth because the strong minty flavors of adult toothpaste burn and make me gag. I asked my dentist if he had anything better, and this is what he recommended. I can't believe I suffered all those years for nothin
moraa E.
My little brother and sister used to use this toothpaste when they were younger and what I love about this toothpaste is you can get whatever little cartoon characters you want. This made ha ring them brunch their teeth I guess you would say more enjoyable fro them also the flavoring for this is really nice because it kinda tastes like its candy flavored which they like cuz which child doesn't like candy. There are to be honest not cons about this product.