BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Virden, IL
I like the medium bristles they make my teeth feel much cleaner and I also like the tounge cleaner
Lynn G.
Burlingame, CA
These aren't for me... the bristles are irregular and the larger ones (bristles) scratch my gums
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I love this brush. The bristles aren't too rough at all. My husband and I use them all the time.
mb m.
Love these brushes. They work so well, love the bristle intensity. Great quality for the price.
Farethah J.
Enola, PA
You seriously cannot go wrong with a Colgate toothbrush. I love mine!! I would purchase again
Carli A.
This is a good toothbrush. I like to use a manual because I feel they clean my teeth better
Ash W.
Only type of toothbrush that I will use. You can feel the toothbrush clean as your brushing
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Great manual toothbrush. Gets hard to reach areas. I feel like I get a thorough cleaning.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
I did not like this toothbrush at all. It was too hard. My teeth suffer after I used this
Leslie A.
Windermere, FL
Great toothbrush that my dentist always gives me! Gets my teeth clean and feeling good!