BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Te lumpian los dientes, no lastiman ni te sangran la dentadura. Es una de las marcas mejores que hay en las tiendas
Ilona M.
Sacramento, CA
Colgate toothbrushs - my bathroom must have item for years! Can never start the day and go to sleep without it.
Leah J.
I like these. They sure brush my teeth well, as toothbrushes are supposed to. I will continue purchasing them.
Maddie M.
Louisville, KY
I like these in a medium softness. I love all the colors these come in! I have a black and silver one right now
June P.
Columbia, MO
I love how clean my teeth feel with those zigzag bristles. My teeth get really clean with all those bristles.
Britt F.
Great, sturdy tooth brush. The handle is easy to grip and the to the brush on the back of the head is helpful
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always get this pack of toothbrushes- with the exception of soft bristles. Always get soft for your gums 😊
Keri S.
Mount Blanchard, OH
Works well at getting into hard to reach places. Leaves my mouth feeling clean, and polishes my teeth.
Beth P.
Hope, AR
This is my current tooth brush & I have used it before. I like it very much. The brush is just right.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Great quality for every day use. Not too flimsy, not too rough. Lasts through til next toothbrush.