BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Vancouver, WA
Great toothbrushes! I recommend soft bristles! They are inexpensive and great quality if you can afford electric toothbrush!
Laura G.
These are just a simple brush which is all I really need. They get the job done and leave my teeth feeling smooth and clean.
Sarah K.
I never thought I would review a toothbrish, but here I go. This is a fine one, it does the job and keeps my pearls clean.
Cindy R.
This is a good tooth brush. It is firm enough to get your teeth clean but not firm enough to make your gums hurt! Perfect!
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
These are a great combo for the price at the stores. Very gentle on you gums but still gets the job done! Well recommended
Shane B.
Minot, ND
We buy colgate toothbrushes every time we need new ones. they work, have good texture, and... why mess with a good thing?
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
My teeth is very small. I love how this toothbrush is perfect to reach the back and also cleans pretty well my tongue.
Candy P.
lawrence,MA
Great brush. Not too harsh on gums and teeths. Great grip and last a good few months before bristle start to show wear.
Arely C.
Redlands, CA
this toothbrush has last me really long it brushes your teeth really good 😊 i really recommend them there super cheap
Emily W.
Used these toothbrushes a lot because my dentist always gave them out! The bristles aren't too harsh on your gums!