BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina R.
Red Oak, TX
Great for the price. Love the zigzag my husband prefers the soft on his teeth/gums while I prefer the medium. I think the medium cleans better.
Olivia L.
I LOVE THESE TOOTHBRUSHES! they have 3 rows of bristles with get above, the middle, & below your teeth. they get everywhere! I love these!!!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Good toothbrush. Didn't​ make my gums bleed like most medium brushes do. I felt like it lasted longer then most of my other toothbrushes too!
Michaela M.
owensboro
These are great toothbrushes. And are very affordable. My whole family uses them!! I love that they can come in a pretty big pack as well!
Aimee B.
Crestview, FL
Really great toothbrush. Really manages to get between your teeth for a deep clean. Will always trust Colgate products to do a good job.
Lauren D.
Erie, PA
This toothbrush is comfortable to use and can reach all spots of my teeth. It doesn't bother my teeth and has many colors to choose from
Lau L.
Me gusta este tipo de cepillo de dientes porque tiene cerdas muy suaves y flexibles para limpiar los pequeños espacios de los dientes.
Steffen K.
Columbus
It is very ergonomical and fits well in my hand. The bristles have a long shelf life even after constant abuse of hard brushing.
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I really like this toothbrush as its zig zag bristles reach the most difficult places where a regular toothbrush does not arrive
Yavonne C.
Little Elm, TX
Love the firmness and how durable it is. Nice colors for the kiddies. And even my dentist recommends the use of these brushes.