BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aneta N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This toothbrush gets the job done. I like the way the toothbrush feels in my hand because the curve is perfect and fits perfect. My teeth feel like they have a refreshed clean feeling after using this toothbrush.
Gabriela L.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is a good product i like it better than any other product because it cleans my teeth better. I have tried oral b toothbrush but my teeth did not feel clean.
Greisy L.
this brush buy this year, I thought it was good, not my favorite, I always buy oral b, per the Colgates I buy some is one of the best. I want to return to try to give a better opinion.
Maria A.
Decatur, GA
I always have a pack of 12 of these at home. Both me and my husband use it. It's hard bristles are hard enough to make and impact without hurting your gums.
Courtney H.
I really like these toothbrushes. I'm a very hard brusher so I go through toothbrushes quickly. I can't use soft bristles as I feel they don't clean as well.
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
These were alright. Great for someone looking for medium bristles. I personally prefer soft bristles (I have sensitive gums) but definitely weren't bad.
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I use my bruch two or three times daily and it has held up well. I find that other brushes fray and the bristles soften but this hasnt done that yet
Alexus B.
It is good for me. Only thing is it kind of scratches up my gums , but all toothbrushes do that I think. It gets the job done at the end of the day.
Briana S.
Lynwood, CA
Been using these for a long time. They are easy on my sensitive gums. They don't make me bleed like other brands have. I totally recommend them.
Michelle M.
Hollywood, FL
Love these! Very comfortable to use and they get the job done. I keep the pack at home just in case my boyfriend or best friend want to stay over