BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lucy S.
My favorite manual tooth brush! The bristles don't fall out, its firm but not too firm. You can really get into the hard to reach areas in your mouth. I would buy this tooth brush over and over again.
Kasandra B.
Redmond, OR
This tooth brush was a perfect firmness for me. Most toothbrushes are so soft I feel like they aren't really cleaning my teeth. I have teeth that overlap which creates hard to reach pockets when brushing, but this toothbrush at the "point" easily gets the job done!
Asha L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have a small mouth so this brush works really well for getting into the places that most tooth brushes don't. The bristles are rough enough to get the buildup out but not so hard as to make my gums bleed ( for someone with sensitive gums that's really easy to do).
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Great price for a pack of two and you can find these pretty much anywhere. A great brush for manual brushing. I keep extras of these for guests as well, and if you buy from costco you can get a pack of them. I have to say this is a household favorite.
Gloria K.
Centreville, VA
Honestly, just a standard toothbrush that functions like it's supposed to. It wore out faster than my previous toothbrushes but it still worked... As for appearance, it's not very appealing at all and color selections are very few. Overall okay.
Danielle K.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this toothbrush. The bristles are not too hard, and not too soft. I feel like it's a good size for an adult mouth. I found this toothbrush because it was given to me by the dentist, and I liked it so well that I continue to buy it!
Nicole F.
Corona, CA
I like the feel of this I believe it gets it between my teeth and around the gum line better than my electric because I can feel the bristles smoothly guiding between as I brush. I use this as well as a electronic toothbrush.
Rachel L.
i always bring these when i'm traveling around. it feels good on my teeth and it makes them nice and pretty. waking up in the morning and brushing all the grossness off makes me feel so much better and ready to start my day
Margarita V.
Waco, TX
Bristles are fairly firm and it does feel like it does the job. Has bumps on the back that seem to be a tongue brush but they don't do much so I just brush my tongue with the toothbrush part. Works very well.
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
I use a manual tooth brush at times​ and an electronic one some times. This is my go to manual tooth brush. It's a good brush with out the crazy cost of a good electric tooth brush.