BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valeria S.
Colgate brand always offers good products, especially their toothbrushes, who manage to remove all the idols of my teeth really well and bristles are responsible for this, are very good truth, I recommend this brand and especially these toothbrushes . I love colors and very cute.
Asia T.
Killeen, TX
This toothbrush really gets in the back, some places where other toothbrushes I have used can't. And it also cleans very well. I would recommend this for someone that doesn't like a soft toothbrush and not a too hard brush and still gets the job done
Emily O.
Marion, KY
These are pretty basic and get the job done. The only thing I wish they would put on tooth brushes are picks that way you don't have to buy an extra product to get all of the gunk out of your teeth. Other than that, they serve their purpose
Andrea M.
Pretty good tooth brush
I have really sensitive gums and i would always bleed when brushing my teeth and this toothbrushes have helped cuz they are really soft.
I would recommend to anyone with sensitive gums and its not expensive at all
cristelle p.
Marietta, GA
I'm so use to -medium/hard on my toothbrushes because I feel it work better in my mouth so this is a good point for it.
I'm not so picky when is about toothbrush, but the price is pretty good and is also easy to find a -medium/hard.
María Victoria P.
These are the typical "must have" in my place, there's always that person who stays at my place and forgets to bring out their toothbrush so i'm always here to help them out. They're soft but still do their job and if you know how to use it propperly, you won't miss a spot.
Kayla M.
I use this toothbrush everyday! I've been using this brand for several years, and I always buy them at either Bimart or Walmart. I wish the bristles held up a little longer, but I would still highly recommend it.
Jessica S.
APO AE
I really like using this brand of toothbrushes. Colgate isn't too expensive and the toothbrushes are durable and don't wear down easily. I use this brush twice a day for about a month before I switch it. I'm overall satisfied with this product, it makes me teeth feel clean after each brush.
Kelly P.
Hinsdale, Il
Colgate is my favorite brand when I'm picking something to my mouth.
I love this brush because it's gentle with my mouth and it has an excellent price for that excellent quality. I'm gonna buy it again.
Lucy S.
My favorite manual tooth brush! The bristles don't fall out, its firm but not too firm. You can really get into the hard to reach areas in your mouth. I would buy this tooth brush over and over again.