BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bella G.
Garland, TX
This is my daily toothbrush. It's just the right firmness. It is effective for cleaning my teeth properly. The only thing I'd say is a con is that it gets soft early. I'm a repeat user. This I'd the brush I keep in my bathroom. I will buy again for sure
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I love these brushes because I love the very clean feeling I have in my mouth after brushing. Although medium isn't good for your teeth I am satisfied with me oral hygiene when this is added to my process.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
Great tooth brush that really cleans your teeth. Colgate has firmer bristles which I really enjoy. It also helps clean little crevices better with the firmer bristles. High quality and lasts forever!
Carolyn L.
Killeen, TX
I like this product but it never compares to an electronic toothbrush. However, this product is a good one for when you don it have the funds for an electronic toothbrush. It proves to be satisfying in getting the job done.
Stephanie A.
Altoona
The colgate toothbrush I bought and used was not as great as I would have liked the handle was very slim and I have RA so it was hard yo hold. That aside it did what it was meant to do it cleaned my teeth.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
I feel it does a really good job at cleaning my teeth. The shape, ridges, and how it has the opposite side for my tongue as well. Although, the side to brush your tongue should be more prominent.
Hanely J.
This toothbrush is just okay: not too hard, not too soft, just okay. I'm right now using Oral-B ones and I'm happier with them, they're softer yet somehow manage to make my teeth feel cleaner.
Talia B.
I don't really put much thought into what kind of toothbrush I use. I just use whatever the dentist sends me home with. I've always used Colgate and probably won't switch to anything else.
Kimberly M.
YELM , WA
I have been using this toothbrush brand/type for a few years now and I love it. The bristles aren't too rough on my gums and teeth. I have sensitive teeth and use medium bristles. It works awesome and always gets my teeth super clean.
Kourtney S.
Hurricane, UT
Colgate toothbrushes make sure to reach the nooks and crannys of my teeth and to keep cavities away. We love these toothbrushes and haven't bought any other brand!