BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ava K.
Brisbane
Good cleans really well not as much as their electric toothbrushes but it does the kid. They last forever. Because I have a small mouth and braces I need it to get in the grooves and it is hard to do that with the large head.
Bunny C.
These are our go-to toothbrushes. They get between your teeth nicely and are reasonably priced. I find they wrar down a bit quivker - going from soft to kind of scratchy - but for the price point, I don't care.
wendy G.
ayuda a dejar limpia la zona de las encillas y en general las cerdas no dañan ninguna zona sencible de la boca por lo que la limpieza se facilita
Maria S.
This toothbrush I like very much because it is very soft and I have many problems of essays but these brushes help me a lot with my dental care
Eve M.
siempre lo compro porque me gusta mucho, esstoy muy cansada en este momento y no puedo pesar mas. Es un excelente s¡cepillo de dientes
Lauren A.
Farnborough, Farnborough
I use these! they're not too expensive and work very well! they're not to soft/hard and they're just perfect for cleaning your teeth
Diana R.
Durango, Dgo
They are soft and do not hurt, they do a good job, they are very accessible since you find them anywhere and at a very good price.
charvi j.
Jaipur
I've been using this Colgate zig zag for a very long time it is a great product helps with good cleansing of teeth
natalia g.
creo que esta marca de cepillos la uso desde pequena, me gusta por que es suave y duro mucho tiempo nocomo otros,
Johana T.
In my house they always buy colgate brushes and they are very good and they help to keep the mouth clean