BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie A.
Windermere, FL
Great toothbrush that my dentist always gives me! Gets my teeth clean and feeling good!
Austyn R.
Valparaiso, IN
Work very well. If you have braces they tend to flatten out like any other tooth brush.
Elimar C.
I use it daily and it's very good, it's my preference and it's the one I use the most.
Katie M.
Love this toothbrush. It is the perfect softness, and makes my teeth feel very clean!
Victoria E.
Johnston, IA
I like the way the brushes get into every nook and cranny of this toothbrush.
Peta O.
This toothbrush is alright, the bristle do get my gums and tongue at first thought which I don't like and don't find In other brands. I think the Bristles are a bit to rough for medium as well but that's just me. If you like a hard bristled brush than this Is for you but they do soften up quickly
Keina C.
I always loved Colgate, whether it's toothpaste or toothbrush. I'm a repeat user of this. Actually, I had my third one. My gums don't bleed with this. Really cleans my teeth, reaching every food particles between my teeth.
Thanessa U.
I would recommend these toothbrush for people who do not have sensitive teeth because they can be harsh at times depending on the amount of pressure you apply. But all in all it gets the job done.
Valeriya O.
Cassà de la Selva
They are average tooth brushes, but COLGATE is still my favorite brand for my teeth. They don't harm gums and do clean really well. They are ergonomic as well and last a lot. Would definitely recommend it.
la presentación no es muy llamativa en si, pero si cumple con su función principal llegar a donde los cepillos convencionales no llegarían, las cerdas de este cepillo son suaves y no dañan tus encías.