BY COLGATE

Tapered diamond head, with raised tip, shaped for easy access to those hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth. end-rounded bristles protect delicate gums and tooth enemal. flexible neck absorbs excess pressure on the gums. non-slip rubber grip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
These tooth brushes give me the clean teeth i need! it goes through all my gums and teeth and brushes any thing off. It definately works! the bristles aren't too hard and aren't too soft. It is the perfect brush for me. I would buy again and recommend!
Paige M.
Overall the Colgate toothbrushes perform ok for me- I do feel like they wear out a little sooner than other brands I've used, but definitely bad for something you get from the dentist! I really appreciate the structure of the bristles as well.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
I get these in the big packs as a just in case because I love to host get togethers and such. Sometimes, you forget things and a toothbrush is not something one can afford to forget, so I keep some in supply as a just in case. These toothbrushes reach in the crevices and get things done lol. I'm a fan.
Alyx G.
Lexington, SC
We are always buying packs of these to keep for guests! They feel so good on the gums and for a great price! We are always repurchasing these bad boys! One of our favorites! They also last a lot longer than others!
Courtney C.
New York
I like these toothbrushes because they are very soft and they're very easy on my gums because I have sensitive gums and they're very bright and colorful I really enjoy them because you're easy to clean it they last long as well
Sarah M.
Just like any normal toothbrush. I mean I don't really know what to say about this product is just a toothbrush. I mean it is kind of better than some of the toothbrushes I've tried in the past I guess
Hilda M.
Me gusta la suavidad de sus cerdas, no es nada agresivo con mi encía y siento que por la forma del cepillo llega a esas zonas difíciles de alcanzar con cepillos regulares y el precio es muy razonable.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee , WI
I prefer a brush that doesn't bend to my teeth and I find the medium bristles to be just right. I don't feel that it is too harsh on my teeth, but it still gets my teeth feeling squeaky clean. The cross bristles feel like they get into the spaces between my teeth really well.
Taylor W.
Hermitage, PA
Great toothbrush. My entire family uses these and my only issue is that I'm a tough brusher so the bristles tend to spread out and get all mangled after only a few weeks of using it. Other than that it's a great product.
Jannet M.
Great brushes, highly recommend! Not only cause I'm a dental assistant but because I have one myself and the rest of my family ! PSA remember tooth bushes should be swapped out for a new one every 3 months and right after you've finished with a sickness!