Colgate Toothbrush, Full Head Soft, 1 toothbrush uploaded by Raegan S.Colgate Toothbrush, Full Head Soft, 1 toothbrush uploaded by Daniela Q.Colgate Toothbrush, Full Head Soft, 1 toothbrush uploaded by Nicole G.

BY COLGATE #64 in Toothbrushes

Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every three months. The Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush features flexible action to help clean around and in between teeth for a healthier, whole mouth clean vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush. Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush Full head with medium bristles Flexible head Quantity: Pack of six (6) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles ...1 Answers
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This is the toothbrush that I am currently using. My dentist always recommend me to use a soft toothbrush, I used it thrice a day brushing my teeth every afterbmeal to avoid cavities. I highly recommend this to others.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Nothing really special about this toothbrush, other than it’s brand name. The brushes are soft and did not fall out with extended use, did not make my gums bleed, and I purchased it from Kroger grocery store on sale for $1.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I actually got this from my dentist just in time of my electric brush dying. It’s working great and I feel like it covers a lot of area without being harsh on my gums or teeth. It’s a great backup!
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Colgate, based on my research, is by far the best valued toothbrush. I can always find soft to hard bristles, usually multi-packs, and all within a few dollars, which is great. I can usually buy a pack large enough to have extras on-hand for guests or for when it's time to pop out a fresh brush.
Kathryn O.
I've actually just started using this toothbrush and I really like that the bristles are so soft. It's not too harsh on my gums but it still cleans my teeth really well! I brush twice a day and I love that I don't have to brush too hard to get my teeth clean either. Great product
James C.
This toothbrush does a good job that you can feel! The bristles of this Colgate toothbrush are soft enough that they don't agitate the gums, but firm enough to scrub away all food particles and germs, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
This toothbrush was $0.99 and it is the best toothbrush I have ever had. I don't know what brand I have right now, but it doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as this one did.
Tierra M.
saint louis
Good product, i feel that the product should be a bit bigger as it is difficult to grip. Nice soft but firm bristles, would buy again. But personally I would prefer an Oral b toothbrush
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Colgate toothbrushes! I usually buy this brand toothbrush over others. The bristles are soft, but are still effective. They are very affordable and you can purchase packs big enough for your whole family. I usually find mine at Walmart. I would recommend.
Emily D.
I was given this toothbrush from a friend (after leaving mine at my house). It has soft bristles so it's not overly abrasive and doesn't hurt me. Honestly, it seems about the same as almost every other toothbrush I've ever used before. It's a good toothbrush, it doesn't hurt me, and it gets the job done. I would recommend it to other people.
Theodosia A.
Baltimore, MD
My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles on toothbrushes very quickly. How well do the bristles hold up to enthusiastic brushing?