Colgate Toothbrush Extra Soft Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uploaded by Arlette P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ Extra Soft Toothbrush.

Ages 5+.

Nickelodeon. see more...

Kourtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this for my 15mo old but it was the princess one and she loved it... the bristles actually held up pretty well bc she did a lot of chewing on it but we bought her a new one and shes 21 mo now and ots prefect for her little mouth!
Anabel P.
Lawrence, Ma
My son loves this toothbrush. He was so excited when we for it because of the cartoon characters on it. It's the perfect size for his hand and then fizzles are soft. I would recommend parents to buy this for their young children.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love everything about colgate and this is not the exeption! It is extra soft, easy to handle, it can stand, and is specially design for little hand. Plus: kids love it too!
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
Purchases for my two-year-old to get him to brush his teeth and it definitely worked he loved having a Ninja Turtle toothbrush and it always got him to clean his teeth.
Amanda H.
My job requires a soft toothbrush this toothbrush is perfect plus what little boy does not love the Ninja Turtles he is 3 years old and he has never complained about his toothbrush being too hard as he calls the other ones this one has worked perfectly for us for two years now we have bought new ones but for two years we've used the same one if your child struggles with wanting a soft toothbrush this is definitely the one
Megan R.
Texas
Amazing toothbrush! I'm in love with how good it makes my teeth feel. It's lightweight, easy to use, technologically advanced, and leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist. With a 20% off coupon and free shipping, I'd buy it all over again. It's a pretty quiet toothbrush as well. The case it comes with is very nice and sturdy. Great buy! Highly recommend.
Sidnya C.
The colgate kids brushes are awesome for smaller kids. They're chubby so they're super easy to use for tiny little hands. My kids love them and change them all the time for all the fun different characters they bring. This ninja turtles one is super cute my boys each have one. I definitely recommend them to any moms with small kids.
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
My 5 year old LOVES this brush. Of course because of the Ninja Turtles, but also because it's the only one he hasn't complained hurts his gums. When accidentally left behind on vacation last year, we had to replace it with an exact replica! Definitely recommend this for small children or even adults who like a super soft bristle!
Ashley B.
Lyman, SC
My son uses this he likes ninja turtles. So I purchase. I don't think to him it matters. The dentist says it his a good brand. I bought at Walmart. He uses daily twice and I did notice it seems to wear fast. I think he brushes bad. I would purchase again
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Purchased this for my toddler son a little while back. He loves Ninja Turtles so he was happy as a lark. We used this toothbrush for a few months until the bristles were bent and wouldn't stick up right. Great purchase for the amount spent.