Colgate Toothbrush 360 Whole Mouth Clean Med Full Head uploaded by Meoruam F.Colgate Toothbrush 360 Whole Mouth Clean Med Full Head uploaded by Elaine B.Colgate Toothbrush 360 Whole Mouth Clean Med Full Head uploaded by Rachel S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Toothbrush 360 Degrees® Whole Mouth Clean Med Full Head.
Over 96% more bacteria removal*.
Cheek & tongue cleaner. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jenna A.
A bit intense for my liking - I would prefer a total care toothbrush in soft. Received this as part of a gift package - I probably wouldn't purchase this for myself, but others might like it!
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
As a toothbrush, it does its job. As far as a 360 clean, I doubt it. I have the medium bristles and it feels like it's soft brush. The tongue scraper on the other side was really weak. I used my other tongue scraper and there was still product on my tongue that the toothbrush scraper had left behind.
Stephanie H.
I only use Colgate toothbrush they last longer then other brands, and they get through every surface leaving teeth feeling clean.

I have tried some where the bristles are way to hard but this toothbrush aren't. I'm my opinion Colgate has improved their hygiene game.
Michelle E.
Cabot, AR
This toothbrush work fairly well. I usually use a spin brush or similar type toothbrush to get a deeper clean. When I'm travelling or in a bind and need a back up, I usually use this since it gets to those hard to reach places and seems to also work well on my gums.
Jennifer M.
These Tooth brushes leave my teeth clean and with every brush I can see my teeth whitening. My teeth aren't the only things it leaves clean, it also leaves my young clean leaving my breath and smile amazing.
Dani H.
We buy these toothbrushes because they are well made and we good a good clean Every time we brush. Been using this brand and type for years.
Såmïï L.
Omaha, NE
I think all tooth brushes are not that much different from others... So there's is not much I can say about it... Just brush your teeth :)
Michelle G.
Forest View, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite toothbrush to use. I buy it for the whole family. It leaves your whole mouth clean. It comes in medium and soft bristles.
Deyanira C.
Orlando, FL
Good toothbrush cleans well has a tongue scrubber I like the bristles Gets hard to reach areas .... no too rough
Megan W.
Great toothbrush. Perfect bristle strength and easy to reach any part of the mouth. Great price for the product.