BY COLGATE

Featuring Dora, Boots, and Diego making brushing an adventure Specially designed for kids with developing teeth Non-slip cushioned handle fits small fingers Multi-height bristles that reach all teeth, including hard to reach areas Oval head with soft material helps protect children s gums Value pack / Colors will vary All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. ©2009 see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Trelis C.
Trelis C.
Osteen, FL
I love cocaine it is very it's a good product I buy Colgate for myself I buy Colgate for my kids we use the toothbrushes they are very soft it does not hurt your teeth are not too harsh on them I just love the way the product works I also use Colgate toothpaste at times I advise all others to use this product is a good product it has longevity it's been around for a long time and I will continue to purchase it
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
I have purchased this toothbrush for my niece several times. We get them from target and she loves them. We have been buying these for the last year or so and will continue to purchase them. She find it easy to use and loves her favorite character on the handle. The bristles are soft yet durable. They are gentle on her gums but get the job done. Highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My husband prefers the manual toothbrush but I prefer an electronic one. I have used a manual before they do a decent jobs.

Trick is to make sure to angle the brush to the side so you clean your teeth better.

I have used these & they work great, I totally recommend them others
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Colgate Toothbrush is just an okay toothbrush. U prefer a different brand for a toothbrush. It does not leave you feeling clean throughout the day. Even after eating it is worse. I would recommend using a different branded toothbrush. My dentist does not recommend this brand.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
When I can't take my electric toothbrush I take my go to Colgate toothbrush with my to help me keep my teeth and breath feeling fresh and clean. It's a good brush that comes in different styles of brushes from extra soft to hard. It's a good product and very well priced too.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
They are nice to use. The handle is comfortable and the bristles seem to do a good job at digging out food particles. I have used these several times. i think that they are a good value for their cost and I generally purchase them from Walmart. I would recommend this product
Casey K.
Casey K.
Telford, PA
Adorable designs. I am impressed. My son is also. I have never had an issue with Colgate toothbrushes so it was an easy choice to buy this for my toddler. We love the effectiveness and price of this brand. We will use this brand till the day we die. I love it!!
JL N.
JL N.
Circleville, OH
Never had any issues with the toothbrush or company for this toothbrush. Aren't most all manual toothbrushes about the same these days? Maybe variable bristles or grip. It worked well, did what it was intended to do and didn't fall apart or lose bristles.
Franny S.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
These are nice tooth brushes. They get the job done and the bristles aren't too abrasive. The toothpaste doesn't get eaten up by the bristles either. All in all, it's a very nice device. It gets in the nooks and crannies of my teeth without much hassle.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
My go to toothbrush. it is not expensive and it works leaving your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. i would recommend this product. I am a repeat user and use this at least 2 times a day. it comes in a variety of stiffness which is a good thing and