BY COLGATE

Featuring Dora, Boots, and Diego making brushing an adventure Specially designed for kids with developing teeth Non-slip cushioned handle fits small fingers Multi-height bristles that reach all teeth, including hard to reach areas Oval head with soft material helps protect children s gums Value pack / Colors will vary All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. ©2009 see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Amber M.
Kent, OH
I've been using these toothbrushes on my son since he cut his first tooth! He is now three and will go and pick specially these when we are shopping! Toddler approved I guess!
L P.
This is my favorite toothbrush. It isn't too harsh on my gums and I keep going back to this kind. I have multiple backups for travel and work. It is very effective and I would definitely repurchase.
Tasha H.
These are great for the kids when the first start brushing their teeth. It has a grip so it's less likely for them to drop the brush.
Alyssa R.
Lutz, FL
This is as good as a manual toothbrush gets, and it comes in a range of bristles for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
Brienna H.
This product is ok. It could get down in between the teeth better. I usually have to floss again after I brush
Paulina g.
Port Allen, LA
I love my manual Colgate tooth brush it works great for me. It reminds me of the old days when I was a child
Hannah B.
Rio rancho, NM
Used for my son and ended up switching to a different brush. It was to harsh on his gums and didn't like it
Jada L.
Cedartown
I used this product when I was younger. I really actually liked it. I wish I could still use it lol
Amanda T.
Redmond, OR
My kids love to brush their teeth with their Colgate toothbrushes. All the fun colors and their favorite characters make each child happy and excited to keep their mouths healthy!
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
It is he perfect size for little mouths. And the price is right so after she accidentally throws it out with the trash I don't break the bank replacing it. Again.