BY COLGATE #99 in Electric Toothbrushes

Fight cavities with your favorite Turtles using Colgate’s talking battery powered toothbrush! Leonardo and Raphael will coach you through how to brush better.

Benefits

Character voices coach kids through when to brush each quadrant of their mouth and congratulate them after 2 minutes of brushing
Small oscillating head with extra soft bristles that cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque
Brush lays flat for easy toothpaste application
Slim handle

Karina C.
chicago
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I bought these toothbrushes for my 2 boys and they loved them. Price was great. My son's have a bad habit of chewing on toothbrushes and these have helped stop them from that. Batteries have lasted a while. I have a feeling we will have to replace the toothbrush before the batteries even run out. There were great!
shera z.
sunny isles
Love these electric toothbrushes. They make it easier to clean the kids teeth and their also cheap enough that I don’t mine replacing them every month or two. I’ve been using these since my kids began brushing their teeth and I usually buy them in target
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I purchased these TMNT brushes for my two sons and the were a hit. They love they they talk and the fun aspect makes them want to brush their teeth more often. The brushes work amazing my kids teeth look beautiful and their breath is always fresh.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I think its too soft even for a kids toothbrush. You can barely feel it circulate on your teeth. So if it had better bristles I would've gave it 5 stars. The packaging itself was neat tho.
Ellen C.
Indianapolis
These toothbrushes quit working after a couple of weeks. I don’t get my kids thus brand anymore. We’ve had others that last for much longer. When it runs it works, but it’s not a great value. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Cora J.
Normally I wouldn't be bothered by a noise making toothbrush not doing what it says it does, but in this case I will. I purchased it for my son, who loves TMNT! He was so excited to have a talking Ninja Turtle toothbrush. I may have picked the one that malfunctioned, because instead of english, this thing sounded like it was speaking backwords like spinning a record the wrong way, or in pig latin. Someone needs to test them before they go in a package. My son thought it was possessed! We will stick with silent brushes from now on.
Sonia D.
Concord
Love this tooth brush. I used to sit and time my son with my cellphone. I bought him this tooth brush and it not only times him for 2 mins but it also tells him when to switch from upper left to bottom left and so on and so forth. Awesome brush. He also loves the voices of the ninja turtles talking to him. Also love that it is a powered tooth brush does a better job of cleaning.
Courtney M.
Sioux Falls, SD
My son loves his electric Ninja Turtle toothbrush! I purchased this in bulk on sale at Target. Most kids don't enjoy brushing their teeth so when you can find something that makes it enjoyable thats always a win. I recommend this to my sister who has younger kids, who love Ninja Turtles!
Colleen B.
My 2 year old has had success with this toothbrush. It is soft enough not to harm his gums but tough enough to stand up to him chewing on it occasionally while brushing. He likes the colorful design and I like the durability. We will be buying this toothbrush again.