Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Colgate TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES MILD BUBBLE FRUIT Toothpaste

Colgate® TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES™ MILD BUBBLE FRUIT® Toothpaste

Your child will love to brush their teeth with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ toothpaste. Clinically proven to fight cavities and protect developing teeth.

Benefits
Clinically-proven to fight cavities and protects developing teeth
Mild Bubble Fruit® flavored toothpaste that kids enjoy
Features Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TM characters to make brushing fun
Available in a convenient stand-up flip-top tube
Specially designed children’s toothpaste for ages 2 and up

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Sodium Saccharin
Mica
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

This is the favorite to my daughters 😊
I need to find tooth paste for my kids. Does this contain fluoride and what ages cab use this?
Start your review of Colgate® TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES™ MILD BUBBLE FRUIT® Toothpaste!
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a hard time getting my son to brush his teeth because the paste was always either too strong tasting or just tasted bad. When I brought this home he actually thanked me for "making him" some that he liked. And as far as I can tell, it works for preventing cavities because he had none at his last check up.
Stephanie V.
Kearny, NJ
It's so hard to get a toothpaste that my nephew will use but then I found Colgate with the ninja turtles and there is no longer a hassle.
Alayna M.
Lagrangeville, NY
Kid loves it tastes good and with the logo having the characters on the bottle it adds to encouragement with brushing we make up stories about the turtles and how they brush! And it works well doesn’t work with stains though it might just be my kid but he has a big stain on his front tooth and nothing kills it :(
Nikki H.
My son loves this brand. it also doesn't hurt that they have cartoon characters on the product
Brenda C.
Rialto, CA
These come in fruit flavor which my kids love. I think this is one of my kids favorites. I have bought it at Rite aid, Target, Walmart.
Amanda W.
Fulton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys use to use this toothpaste until I started buying them this Aquafresh easy release toothpaste in bubble mint flavor with fluoride. It's a lot less messy to use and easier as well. My kids really like it and the flavor too.
Betht T.
Davis, CA
My kids love this product, very easy to use and not to strong on there teeth, I would highly recommend this to other parents.
Amanda B.
Cleveland, OH
now this is a toothpaste that my four year old will use!! she is very very picky when it comes to toothpastes so I am always pucking up one of these
Anna O.
Meridian, ID
Good flavor! I don't like minty toothpaste so I usually have to use kinds with other flavors! Very good!
Reima W.
I buy this for my eight year old son. It motivates him to brush his teeth. He really likes this product.