Colgate® TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES™ Extra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Arlette P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Extra Soft Toothbrush is specially designed for children five years of age and older who have a combination of baby teeth and adult teeth. Its small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. The toothbrush features: Multi-height bristles to help thoroughly clean back teeth; Center color dot helps you measure the recommended amount of toothpaste; Unique soft tongue cleanser on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on; Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control.

Colgate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Extra Soft Toothbrush:

Ages 5+
Extra soft bristles
Tongue cleaner

Buy on Target*
Brittany Y.
Neosho, MO
Good quality toothbrushes and of course my kids enjoy that their favorite characters on it! My youngest loves to bite the toothbrush so we are regular re purchasers of these. Maybe a bigger pack available for back up or large families would be great
Kourtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this for my 15mo old but it was the princess one and she loved it... the bristles actually held up pretty well bc she did a lot of chewing on it but we bought her a new one and shes 21 mo now and ots prefect for her little mouth!
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
What a way to get my son to look forward to. Brushing his teeth!!!! He loves it and can't wait to brush his teeth with these!!! The bristles wear quickly but that might just be due to the fact he sometimes chews instead of actually brushing
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love everything about colgate and this is not the exeption! It is extra soft, easy to handle, it can stand, and is specially design for little hand. Plus: kids love it too!
Keturah R.
APOPKA, FL
Purchases for my two-year-old to get him to brush his teeth and it definitely worked he loved having a Ninja Turtle toothbrush and it always got him to clean his teeth.
Amanda H.
My job requires a soft toothbrush this toothbrush is perfect plus what little boy does not love the Ninja Turtles he is 3 years old and he has never complained about his toothbrush being too hard as he calls the other ones this one has worked perfectly for us for two years now we have bought new ones but for two years we've used the same one if your child struggles with wanting a soft toothbrush this is definitely the one
Megan R.
Texas
Amazing toothbrush! I'm in love with how good it makes my teeth feel. It's lightweight, easy to use, technologically advanced, and leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist. With a 20% off coupon and free shipping, I'd buy it all over again. It's a pretty quiet toothbrush as well. The case it comes with is very nice and sturdy. Great buy! Highly recommend.
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
My 5 year old LOVES this brush. Of course because of the Ninja Turtles, but also because it's the only one he hasn't complained hurts his gums. When accidentally left behind on vacation last year, we had to replace it with an exact replica! Definitely recommend this for small children or even adults who like a super soft bristle!
Sidnya C.
The colgate kids brushes are awesome for smaller kids. They're chubby so they're super easy to use for tiny little hands. My kids love them and change them all the time for all the fun different characters they bring. This ninja turtles one is super cute my boys each have one. I definitely recommend them to any moms with small kids.
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
My son loves these they work great and I love the fact that you can buy two at once and save a backup for when it's time to use a new toothbrush I wish they offered children's toothbrushes in medium bristles because I feel like they get a lot of plaque build-up but other than that these are a great Buy