BY COLGATE

Helps FightTartar Build-Up for a Brighter Smile Unique Formula Helps FightCavities Tartar Build-Up Contains Cleaning Crystals to Help Remove Daily Surface Stains Great Mint Taste see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebeckah H.
Scotrun, PA
used in the past and it actually helps alot. The taste doesnt burn my mouth like other toothpaste sometimes does. Ive used a couple different and this is one of m favorite. You can buy in almost any store in the oral care aisle. Its an average price for toothpaste
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this toothpaste but prefer Colgate Total instead. Prior to the brand, this was my favorite. I love that it helps to prevent and remove tartar. The whitening effect is subtle but does not make your teeth too sensitive. The flavor is mild enough for me as I don't need anything with an EXTREME flavor blast or whatever. It doesn't burn like toothpastes with too much alcohol can burn. It's a good, basic toothpaste.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find it difficult to find a toothpaste with tartar protection that doesn't have a slight exfoliating element to it. I'm not too fond of that and like smoothr pastes. Although this toothpaste does get the job done and lives up to its claims, I will only use it until the day I discover a nice tasting, smooth, tartar protective paste.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
It whitens your teeth while you brush the more you use it the whiter your teeth get. I love that it coats my teeth so tartar doesn't stick to it. I use it morning and night and when I feel I just need extra freshening up. Great product! Don't miss out it tastes fantastic too.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste taste awful and I don't feel like it made my teeth any closer to pearly white. I used this tooth paste two times a day for a month and it just left me disappointed with a sour taste in my mouth. The toothpaste is not a true mint like its competitor crest.
Mireya V.
Pearland , TX
It keeps your teeth clean but it really doesn't whiten and i don't drink coffee or smoke. I used it everyday but i didn't notice and more whitening, it does keep your teeth clean and gives a great smell. I would buy again but not as a whitening agent I would rather use crest
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate is one of the cheaper brands for great quality our local dollar tree sells this product. Honestly I think it compares the same as other brands it met my expectations and helps to keep my mouth feel fresh and clean i use this product daily and am very satisfied.
Erica K.
Centre , AL
The taste and texture of this product are horrible to overlook. It was nasty. It also left my teeth feeling as if a film was over them. I bought this product at Walmart and the price was a fair price, but I'd much rather pay more and get a better product.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn, PA
This is not a good product for me. I have used different variations of this product but my gums always bleed more when using this product. I have switched over to using organic toothpaste and all natural baking soda and my teeth are much healthier now.
Kowanta M.
Tigard, OR
I do not smoke. But I've always bought this brand of Colgate and when I get my teeth cleaned every 6 months the dentist seems to think I'm doing a great job with my flossing and brushing. I haven't had a new cavity in over 15 years. I am 40 years old.