BY COLGATE #34 in Toothpaste

Remove tartar on teeth with Colgate's Tartar Control toothpaste, featuring a unique formula that fights cavities and tartar buildup while removing teeth stains.

Benefits

Unique formula fights cavities and tartar build-up
Contains cleaning crystals to remove daily surface stains
Helps remove stains to whiten teeth

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Crisp Mint paste

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my te...1 Answers
Doree L.
I hate this product. It did not protect my teeth, in fact, it damage my teeth more that my dentist told me to stop using it. My dentist told me that his patients told him they used Colgate but their products failed on them and instead did damage. My sister doesn’t like this brand either and she felt the paste was in cheap quality. It failed on my parents as well. I will never buy this product ever again. Colgate® Tartar Protection WHITENING Toothpaste Crisp Mint
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Review for: Colgate Tartar Protection with Whitening Toothpaste, 2.5 oz more...
I honestly can't tell whether or not it whitens because I regularly oil pull with coconut oil and sometimes use baking soda and lemon juice, but I love Colgate toothpaste. I am satisfied overall and it's my go-to toothpaste. It's affordable, tastes great, and I don't always want to use something that says it whitens anyway because I don't want to wear away my enamel lol. I'm even careful with the above-mentioned products. I use them and then give them a break...brush regularly. But I've pretty much used all Colgate products and would recommend them to others. I use the regular, tartar control non-whitening paste more often than not. I'm very serious about my skin and teeth lol. Not a game. Thumbs up.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this product for a while because my dentist recommended this brand. I love how clean it makes my teeth feel and also the flavor. I do, however, wish that it did a better job with lightning. I have really sensitive teeth so white strips sometimes leave a sensitivity so I wish this toothpaste did a better job with whitening
Karina C.
Review for: Whitening more...
I do like this toothpaste BUT it typically doesn’t give me that clean feel I’m looking for. I feel like I have to brush really hard to obtain it or brush longer. It is also makes my husband get blisters for some reason so we have to switch. It is a good toothpaste, we all have different likes though
Brooke L.
Review for: Whitening more...
Love that you can buy a gigantic bag and save a little bit of money at the same time. It’s good to stick up in the cabinet that way you have it when you need it. Nobody wants to be out of toothpaste LOL and this toothpaste works very well it whitens and cleans your teeth and you basically have a beautiful smile
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Plus Crisp Mint more...
Not a huge fan of this toothpaste. Yeah, it does it’s job, but not as well as other toothpastes I’ve used. I find that my mouth doesn’t feel fresh after brushing with this toothpaste, but that everything just gets spread around. At the price point, it’s not awful, but I don’t go out excited to buy this.
Drea L.
Great toothpaste, leaves you really feeling minty fresh and leaves you with a super clean feeling. I like the extra fluoride component to really help with the teeth and i drink a lot of tea so i like that this has the whitening element to it and i do see a difference after continued use.
Tiffany B.
Hamilton , MI
Review for: Whitening more...
This is the sort of toothpaste you get when your not looking for something special and just need an affordable toothpaste. It does the job but doesn’t exactly show any outstanding results. It doesn’t have anything special to draw you in other than possibly the price.
Bria W.
Chicago , IL
Colgate can be a great toothpaste for the right customer. I think for your everyday use for the customer looking to whiten you’re teeth this isn’t the brand for you. The taste is very stale and instead of leaving your mouth feeling fresh it taste more tart.
Madison M.
Review for: Whitening more...
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.