BY COLGATE #92 in Toothpaste

Remove tartar on teeth with Colgate's Tartar Control toothpaste, featuring a unique formula that fights cavities and tartar buildup while removing teeth stains.

Benefits

Unique formula fights cavities and tartar build-up
Contains cleaning crystals to remove daily surface stains
Helps remove stains to whiten teeth

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my te...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlea M.
Caro
This is the toothpaste that my dentist recommends for me to use and it works amazingly well. When it says whitening I usually think that it doesn’t work, but I have noticed a difference in my teeth color. It also, helps keep the amount of tartar on my teeth at bay. It does leave your breath smelling great and it is a scent that lasts instead of wearing off after about 20 minutes or so. If you’re looking for a good tooth paste, I definitely recommend this!
Roxanne O.
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it. Cleans with doesn’t really whiten.
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
I honestly can't tell whether or not it whitens because I regularly oil pull with coconut oil and sometimes use baking soda and lemon juice, but I love Colgate toothpaste. I am satisfied overall and it's my go-to toothpaste. It's affordable, tastes great, and I don't always want to use something that says it whitens anyway because I don't want to wear away my enamel lol. I'm even careful with the above-mentioned products. I use them and then give them a break...brush regularly. But I've pretty much used all Colgate products and would recommend them to others. I use the regular, tartar control non-whitening paste more often than not. I'm very serious about my skin and teeth lol. Not a game. Thumbs up.
Karina C.
I do like this toothpaste BUT it typically doesn’t give me that clean feel I’m looking for. I feel like I have to brush really hard to obtain it or brush longer. It is also makes my husband get blisters for some reason so we have to switch. It is a good toothpaste, we all have different likes though
Brooke L.
Love that you can buy a gigantic bag and save a little bit of money at the same time. It’s good to stick up in the cabinet that way you have it when you need it. Nobody wants to be out of toothpaste LOL and this toothpaste works very well it whitens and cleans your teeth and you basically have a beautiful smile
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
Not a huge fan of this toothpaste. Yeah, it does it’s job, but not as well as other toothpastes I’ve used. I find that my mouth doesn’t feel fresh after brushing with this toothpaste, but that everything just gets spread around. At the price point, it’s not awful, but I don’t go out excited to buy this.
Drea L.
Great toothpaste, leaves you really feeling minty fresh and leaves you with a super clean feeling. I like the extra fluoride component to really help with the teeth and i drink a lot of tea so i like that this has the whitening element to it and i do see a difference after continued use.
Taylor F.
After I use this toothpaste I feel that my teeth are truly clean. It leaves my teeth smooth and they do appear a little whiter, but nothing drastic. The mint flavor/smell last well after I have brushed my teeth. I always go back to this toothpaste and would recommend.
Tiffany B.
Hamilton , MI
This is the sort of toothpaste you get when your not looking for something special and just need an affordable toothpaste. It does the job but doesn’t exactly show any outstanding results. It doesn’t have anything special to draw you in other than possibly the price.
Bria W.
Chicago , IL
Colgate can be a great toothpaste for the right customer. I think for your everyday use for the customer looking to whiten you’re teeth this isn’t the brand for you. The taste is very stale and instead of leaving your mouth feeling fresh it taste more tart.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.