BY COLGATE

Remove tartar on teeth with Colgate's Tartar Control toothpaste, featuring a unique formula that fights cavities and tartar buildup while removing teeth stains.

Benefits

Unique formula fights cavities and tartar build-up
Contains cleaning crystals to remove daily surface stains
Helps remove stains to whiten teeth

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my te...1 Answers
Charlea M.
Caro
This is the toothpaste that my dentist recommends for me to use and it works amazingly well. When it says whitening I usually think that it doesn’t work, but I have noticed a difference in my teeth color. It also, helps keep the amount of tartar on my teeth at bay. It does leave your breath smelling great and it is a scent that lasts instead of wearing off after about 20 minutes or so. If you’re looking for a good tooth paste, I definitely recommend this!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it. Cleans with doesn’t really whiten.
Drea L.
Great toothpaste, leaves you really feeling minty fresh and leaves you with a super clean feeling. I like the extra fluoride component to really help with the teeth and i drink a lot of tea so i like that this has the whitening element to it and i do see a difference after continued use.
Taylor F.
After I use this toothpaste I feel that my teeth are truly clean. It leaves my teeth smooth and they do appear a little whiter, but nothing drastic. The mint flavor/smell last well after I have brushed my teeth. I always go back to this toothpaste and would recommend.
Tiffany B.
Hamilton , MI
This is the sort of toothpaste you get when your not looking for something special and just need an affordable toothpaste. It does the job but doesn’t exactly show any outstanding results. It doesn’t have anything special to draw you in other than possibly the price.
Bria W.
Chicago , IL
Colgate can be a great toothpaste for the right customer. I think for your everyday use for the customer looking to whiten you’re teeth this isn’t the brand for you. The taste is very stale and instead of leaving your mouth feeling fresh it taste more tart.
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Stephanie S.
I didn’t really like the texture and taste of this toothpaste and I felt like I didn’t see much of a difference. But overall it gave me a clean mouth and a minty breathe. This product is affordable and can be found in your local drugstores.
Tabitha K.
League City
This toothpaste was great! Not only did it remove any tartar or build-up on my teeth and clean them amazingly, but it also left my mouth and breath feeling clean and fresh (which is what we all want). It also whitened my teeth well, so they were looking white and shiny all day. This overall, is a great toothpaste for anyone.
Jen B.
I always like a toothpaste to a gel, I feel like they have more grit in them to scrub my teeth better. I always use Colgate with the ADA stamp on them. At 36 I’ve only had one cavity in my life so I will keep it up with the Colgate.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.

back