BY COLGATE

Colgate® Whitening Cool Mint Gel Fluoride Toothpaste.
Tartar Protection.
Fights tartar and whitens teeth. see more...

• Does this toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?1 Answers
  • Does this really improve with the whitening?3 Answers
Lauren B.
East Freetown, MA
My mom always used to buy crest but since I started buying Colgate no one in my family would go back! I use the whitening toothpaste and am always getting compliments on how white my teeth are, now I know they aren't paper white but they're better than when I used whitening strips! I hadn't been to the dentist in awhile and when I went recently they said it had been three years since I last came! I knew it had been a while but I guess I lost track of time worse than I had thought! However I had absolutely no cavities ( I tend to be prone to getting them because I have deep grooves in my teeth) and they said my teeth were in great shape! I will definitely continue using this toothpaste!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
On my last dental checkup, I was told that I needed to look into a tartar control toothpaste as I tend to build up more than normal between my cleanings. I purchased this product at Smith's and decided on it because it not only controls the tartar, but it states it can also whiten your smile. I like the flavor, it's cool and refreshing and it was priced very competitively. I trust this brand as I use it frequently and it keeps my teeth fresh and clean.
Lacey C.
New Castle, PA
My family is a big fan of this toothpaste and when I lived at home this was my default toothpaste. I never was a big fan of it personally. I don't think it keeps your breath smelling fresh very long and I find it to have a weird after taste. I also didn't notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. When I lived at college I always purchased Crest 3D White and now that I live on my own I am using it again and love it!
Lisette M.
I'm extremely picky when it comes to toothpaste because I'm so big on dental care. When looking for a toothpaste to use, I always go to Colgate. Not only are they trustworthy, but they also don't add any sensitivity to my teeth which is a plus. With this specific toothpaste, I started to notice my teeth looked a lot brighter after a few days of use. Definitely worth a try in my book!
Sherlock C.
I like this particular brand and type of toothpaste because the texture of the product is creamy and soft. The toothpaste flavor is also a nice sharp minty and leaves a fresh clean feeling in my mouth after I'm done brushing. Some other toothpaste brands have a rough texture (tiny crystals in it) and leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth because of their flavor.
Rebecca C.
This is a totally average toothpaste. It tastes minty and fresh, but nothing out of the ordinary. I used this twice a day and did not notice any whitening, even though this is a "whitening" toothpaste. That said, it is a budget friendly option so I can't compare it to more expensive toothpastes.
Teresa Q.
I have used this brand before. I am not a big fan of the way it feels. I am not sure what it is but I just feel like I do not feel clean enough after I finish brushing my teeth. I think crest is better than this one but that is just a personal opinion. I would not recommend this to someone else.
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I just recently started using this tooth paste and I absolutely love the way my teeth are getting whiter and they just feel so clean after using this tooth paste. I pair it with their new tooth brush that has the whitening pen attached to it and I just love the combination together!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I like this toothpaste as well as I like any. I like the minty flavor, and it lasts a long time. However, I don't think I really saw much change in the whiteness of my teeth. Although to be fair, I haven't noticed a difference with any whitening toothpaste I've tried either.
Marlena R.
Indio, CA
I love this product! I've used it before and it really left my mouth fresh and clean and kept it tartar free! It also kept them pretty white until my cleaning, which sometimes my teeth will get yellow regardless of toothpaste. Totally recommend! Plus the taste is good to!
Nicole N.
Mount Vernon, IN
Does this really improve with the whitening?
Jenna D.
Does this toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?