BY COLGATE #70 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Whitening Cool Mint Gel Fluoride Toothpaste.

Tartar Protection.

Fights tartar and whitens teeth.

Ingredients
Active Ingredient - Purpose.

Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Peg-12, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1.

• Does this toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?1 Answers
  • Does this really improve with the whitening?3 Answers
Natalie W.
This product is inexpensive and sold almost anywhere. I noticed it did whiten my teeth a little bit not as much as I would have liked. I don’t think I would repurchase again.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Didn't like the list of ingredients stuff I wouldn't put in my mouth or my family's mouth ..... just a bunch of chemicals mixed together and they call it toothpaste..... definitely will not purchase this toothpaste!!
Evelyn R.
Aurora
I like this tooth paste it when i brush my teeth it gives me a cleaner feel than all the other ones and it has like a hot strong mint to it anx it does clean your teeth very well
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a great whitening toothpaste that gives you that whitening effect without leaving too much of grit left in your mouth. The mint flavor is very cooling and lasts a while after you brush your teeth which is great for when you haven't packed any gum for the day.
Stella N.
houston
Great tooth paste i prefer the Colgate whiting tooth paste but this is more affodColgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpasteale and gets the job done
Eri H.
Long beach
I love Colgate because i feel like it’s strong  compare to crest. When I use Colgate I feel like my teeth are much cleaner then using crest. Colgate is cheap depending which type you get.
Hellary R.
Reading, PA
I love Colgate I’ve been using it for years now and always leaves my smile impecable, it has always met my expectations and never let me down, I’ve never even think of using another toothpaste. 100% satisfied.
Ariel T.
Honeoye Falls
This toothpaste does a good job at removing tarter from my teeth. I always have minimal tarter to be removed when going to the dentist. I used to use crest toothpaste and my teeth didn’t feel as clean and it left a bad aftertaste in my mouth.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
Super amazing toothpaste. I can really see the difference in my teeth after using it for a month. It really feels like it’s cleaning and refreshes my mouth. I don’t have to worry about my breath smelling hot once I’m done brushing with this.
Karen P.
This toothpaste tastes really good and cleans great. I use it everyday, but I’m not overly impressed with the whitening ability of this toothpaste. It seems to make some difference, but not a significant one.
Nicole N.
Mount Vernon, IN
Does this really improve with the whitening?
Jenna D.
Does this toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?