BY COLGATE

Colgate spongebob squarepants toothbrush value pack 4-pk. see more...

R Z.
R Z.
I gave this to my little brother and he loves it! The design motivates him to clean his teeth everyday. It's an adorable product and good for children. I wouldn't use it after being 10 years old, but younger kids love using these cute toothbrushes.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
These are too cute and my daughter loves them! Makes brushing teeth fun! I love Colgate so I know I'm buying a good and trusted brand!! Very effective and soft. Plus the price is really great! I think any kid would love this.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Bought this for my baby sister she loved it!gets in between her teeth very well and helps get small chunks and particles of left over food out continue making this wonderful products!!!!!!!!!I highly recommended this
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
My cousins and little brother and sisters have used this from age 2 till like 6 or 7 when they decided that they want to get a adult toothbrush. The kids love the characters on their tooth brushes.
Ginnie J.
Ginnie J.
Newark, NY
My nephew refuses to beush his teeth without his sponge bob square pants tooth brush. He brushes longer and three times a day....way to keep the cavities away and keep my favorite boy happy.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Corpus Christi, TX
My kids love these!!! It also makes it 10x easier for them to brush their teeth knowing there is sponge Bob on the tooth brush I recommend to all my mommy friends
mayra j.
mayra j.
Oak Grove, KY
My son loves having his cartoon characters on his toothbrush well he loves his characters on anything lol. But this is good for any kids.
Sylvana P.
Sylvana P.
I bought these for my little brother, 5, and he loves them. They're very easy for him to use on his own and the bristles are very soft
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Statesville
Got these for my kids, of course they loved them! We usually choose whatever is on sale, but I try to stick with one specific brand.
Ofelia S.
Ofelia S.
Peyton, CO
I have never used this product before. I assume it's a great kid toothbrush. The SpongeBob character looks great on the toothbrush.