BY COLGATE

Colgate spongebob squarepants toothbrush value pack 4-pk. see more...

R Z.
I gave this to my little brother and he loves it! The design motivates him to clean his teeth everyday. It's an adorable product and good for children. I wouldn't use it after being 10 years old, but younger kids love using these cute toothbrushes.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
These are too cute and my daughter loves them! Makes brushing teeth fun! I love Colgate so I know I'm buying a good and trusted brand!! Very effective and soft. Plus the price is really great! I think any kid would love this.
Madeline S.
My cousins and little brother and sisters have used this from age 2 till like 6 or 7 when they decided that they want to get a adult toothbrush. The kids love the characters on their tooth brushes.
Sylvana P.
I bought these for my little brother, 5, and he loves them. They're very easy for him to use on his own and the bristles are very soft
Samantha M.
Also purchased this for my son. The fun characters are very much enjoyed. The bristles are soft for his sensitive gums and teeth
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
My daughter loves toothbrushes with your favorite characters are at an affordable price and are very good
Brisa L.
Buy this kit for my brothers
I love them
It's great, until I love it
You should try it, this great
Stephanie P.
My son & 3 nephews love spongebob & these toothbrushes make brushing teeth fun for them
My nephew gots threw so many of these because he gets so excited about brushing his teeth that when he's down he decides he wants to keep brushing just not his teeth he brushes the floor or he brushes his shoes or even his toys nevertheless these are awesome for getting them started in their hygiene
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
these tooth brushes are perfect for children learning to brush their teeth. very small head so it won't be too big for them! it also has spongebob on it, which is my personal favorite.😂😂