BY COLGATE

Colgate spongebob squarepants toothbrush value pack 4-pk. see more...

brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Like the toothpaste,my two boys love these brushes..Its so effective in getting them to the sink to brush their teeth and I think these brushes are great..I will continue using them as long as my boys stay little and i will miss them when the day comes that I cant use them anymore.
My nephew gots threw so many of these because he gets so excited about brushing his teeth that when he's down he decides he wants to keep brushing just not his teeth he brushes the floor or he brushes his shoes or even his toys nevertheless these are awesome for getting them started in their hygiene
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
These are too cute and my daughter loves them! Makes brushing teeth fun! I love Colgate so I know I'm buying a good and trusted brand!! Very effective and soft. Plus the price is really great! I think any kid would love this.
R Z.
I gave this to my little brother and he loves it! The design motivates him to clean his teeth everyday. It's an adorable product and good for children. I wouldn't use it after being 10 years old, but younger kids love using these cute toothbrushes.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Proper brushing is a key component to keeping your mouth healthy. That's why Colgate Total® Toothbrushes are designed by dental professionals to bring your brushing to the next level.

Each innovative toothbrush has unique features that stimulate gums, clean hard-to-reach areas, remove plaque and more.
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
We bought these a few times when my kids were younger. The bright happy colors were fun for my kids, and I liked the softness of the brush head.  They are easy to grip and well made. They are a great value too and I recommend them for early brushers.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
these tooth brushes are perfect for children learning to brush their teeth. very small head so it won't be too big for them! it also has spongebob on it, which is my personal favorite.😂😂
Taylar H.
My 2 year old sees us brushing our teeth every morning and night. He wanted his own toothbrush so we purchased this. It has soft bristles and a small handle for him to easily handle while brushing his teeth. Good price, great starter toothbrush!
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
If you love spongebob and/or clean teeth, this product is for YOU!! Remember to brush regular or your teeth will end up as yellow as the sponge himself and that my friend will not be good. Even Patrick knows to brush at least twice a day
Jessia B.
West chester, OH
Great value. Cute design. Appropriate for kids as young as 3, in my opinion. I have 3 kids so the value was definitely there. The toothbrush cleans their teeth well and they love the design!! I used the fourth one.