Colgate Sparkling White Fluoride Toothpaste, Gel, Cinna Mint , 8.2 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Nicole A.

BY COLGATE

• How much is the recommended amount per brushing. 1 Answers
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I love the cinnamint flavor and have a hard time finding it, so Colgate is rare purchase for me otherwise. As with any other whitening toothpaste I do see a difference in a few weeks and I really believe it helps cut down on the coffee stains I should have when used twice a day.
Brogan A.
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
This leaves your teeth feeling fairly clean, however if you have sensitive teeth or a sensitive mouth, this is much too strong. It truly bursts with flavor, and leaves me feeling somewhat miserable during brushing and afterwards. It could be just me, but this is a fair warning.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL
We use this product everyday in the morning and before we go to bed. We changed from another product and this one works rather well but tastes horrible. It does very well what it says it does and meet my expectations compared to other products that have said the same thing.
Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the cinnamon flavor, and that it is inexpensive! Whenever I brush with this my mouth always has a lasting clean and fresh feeling. I would recommend it to friends and family. It is something you can get at pretty much any drug or grocery store. Great product.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love Colgate! I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste brand does not irritate my teeth and gum. It definitely meets expectations and is worth the money. It is not an expensive product and it is worth the investment. The mint flavor is really tasty, as well.
Rachelann N.
Rachelann N.
New Bern, NC
This product was not my favorite. It left a very gritty taste and feel in my mouth every time I brushed my teeth and I do not like that feeling. I just like to feel clean and like my teeth are getting refreshed and this product did not make me feel this way.
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Colgate Toothpastes are great !! I have been using these types of toothpastes all of my life !!! Never changed them, they leave a refreshing taste in your mouth and breathe does not smell through out the day !! And keeps my teeth very clean and white
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
I think Colgate is the best brand of toothpaste. I 've personally had the best experience with Colgate. They make my mouth feel refreshed and my teeth cleaned without overdoing it on the mintineess. It makes my teeth whiter, and my smile brighter.
Dee V.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this toothpaste because of the cinnamon flavor it had. I feel like the cinnamon flavor gives me that extra clean feeling and fresh breath I'm looking for. It's a nice toothpaste but it didn't really wow me, I went back to my old toothpaste.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Nice whitening tooth paste, it foams when you brush your teeth. The only thing is, I don't think it cleans my teeth. So I add some baking soda each time to get that clean, smooth tooth feeling. After this one I am going back to arm and hammer.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
Ocala, FL
How much is the recommended amount per brushing.