Colgate® SPARKLING WHITE® CaribbeanCool Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Paula C.

BY COLGATE

White teeth with a splash of Tropical Mint. Stain protection formula. Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy white teeth accompanied by a unique flavor experience. Whitens teeth; removes stains; helps prevent stain build-up; fights cavities; invigorates mouth. Colgate Sparkling White has a micro-cleaning crystal formula that helps remove stains and prevent new ones from building up so your teeth get and stay whiter. A splash of Tropical Mint will invigorate your mouth.

Metaya B.
I was not a fan of this toothpaste I felt like it really wasn’t doing much for me at all. I used it several times but never saw any results. I would not recommend this toothpaste.
Jessica H.
Felicity, OH
Everyone loves to have white teeth. This particular toothpaste works wonders. It isn't overly expensive. I keep this on hands at all time. I will continue to purchase this. It leaves your teeth white and your breath smelling amazing. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I love Colgate products they are affordable and they definitely work well!! I buy mine at Walmart for less than $3 and I repurchase it when needed I use it every time I brush my teeth and I most certainly recommend this brand to anyone who brushes their teeth haha😊
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Colgate Fluoride toothpaste in the Caribbean Cool flavor. My significant other does not like strong mint flavors, so this one works well for the both of us. I like that it has a whitening quality as well and that it leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
A L.
I love the freshness of the toothpaste, I am not sure if it whiten the teeth after two months of using, but it is just toothpaste and I did not use it along with other products in the line. I brought it at local grocery store, I would continue using it.
Aaliyah B.
This product leaves my mouth and teeth so fresh and so clean, clean. it met my expectations. it did the job well. i am a repeat user and will continue to buy. it exceeds the rest. it leaves my mouth feeling fresh longer. i would recommend to others.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothpasre, my teeth feel more white and with less plaque since I started using this. Actually I tried most of the Colgate tooth pastes and they are all not bad. Just like this one the best out of all I used. And the price is absolutely ok.
Stephanie O.
This toothpaste is alright, its not my favorite and I will definitely not repurchase it. It gives you that minty fresh feeling, but it does not do much for the appearance of your teeth. I didn't really like it and don't get the hype over Colgate products. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants pearly, white teeth.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA
I love the whitening effect in this toothpaste because I actually have noticed a bit of change in my teeth! I cannot believe this product actually became so effective in such a little amount of time! I truly love this toothpaste!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Great toothpaste and strangely I really like the different flavor. The only problem is that sometimes it can be hard to find so I have to get it on Amazon sometimes. This paste does the trick. Clean, smooth, and great teeth.