Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 035000510938Colgate Sparkling White whitens and protects teeth from stains. Helps remove stains to whiten teeth Helps prevent future stain build-up Fights cavities Whitens teeth and fights cavities A fusion of natural spearmint...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Sparkling White Baking Soda Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Mint Zing 6 oz (Pack of 4)!
This is one of my favorite toothpaste flavors. I absolutely love spearmint, and I can’t ever find another brand that has the flavor of it.
Warsaw, IN
I’ve used this for as long as I can remember. It’s the only toothpaste I can stand the taste of. It works affectively and my teeth are always white. Pros it’s super affordable! Like $1! I would highly recommend & I always repurchase!
Thornton, CO
My favorite toothpaste. The only one I buy! I’ve been getting this toothpaste for years and I’ve never been disappointed. I LOVE the spearmint. Leaves my teeth feeling refreshed and clean with great smelling breath.
Orlando, FL
Awesome. Keeps my mouth fresh allll day long. Taste great. And I don’t need too much. Especially since I brush 3 times a day lol.
Lorena, TX
Lately my teeth were getting a bit hallow and I switched over to this toothpaste. It has done miracles I don’t prefer any other brand besides Colgate but this one has been working better than even the 3D one and it’s less expensive as well.
Waycross, GA
Favorite toothpaste. Only brand I ever use and it works really well. Isn’t overly minty and isn’t strong at all but it does the job really well and keeps your breath fresh.
Massena, IA
My favorite toothpaste!!! It tastes just like spearmint gum!!! It helps keep my teeth nice and white! I used crest whitening toothpaste and it always left a weird sour taste in my mouth. I will definitely buy this again!!

Looking for your answer?