Colgate Sparking White Toothpaste - Mint Zing Gel, 6.4 oz

Features Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy white teeth Whitens teeth and fights cavities Stain protection formula helps remove and helps prevent stain buildup see more...

Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. I really like the refreshing taste and how it leaves my mouth feeling clean. It is effective on whitening my teeth just have to use it at least a week. This product has baking soda to help whiten your teeth. I recommend this toothpaste because it's amazing!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I think that when it comes down to toothpaste, every person will prefer a different one. It all depends on your teeth and what you like. The actual product itself was not bad however I do not like that strong mint taste and I found that most Colgate toothpastes had that taste, other than that though, there was nothing wrong with the actual product. My mouth and teeth are just very sensitive so I would find it slightly painful to use this just because of how strong the mint is
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm not a fan of Colgate at all! I feel like the product doesn't really get all the dirt and I find myself spending more time brushing my teeth with this product compared to competitors. It does however clean 80% of my teeth and gives it a short term fresh feel if brushed long enough but as a student I simply don't have the time in the morning! Try this product on your own account and maybe it might work better for you
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did nothing for my teeth. The taste of the mint was off and not very pleasant to think about using. I may have gotten a bad batch. I got it at Wal-Mart so you never know just how long the item has sat on the shelf. I wouldn't recommend this to others just because there are better items on the market at the same price range.
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I found out I was allergic to Colgate toothpaste while I was on a trip. I had brought a tube of it and ended up breaking out in sores all over my mouth. I have no idea what ingredient I am allergic to inside of it but it was an awful experience since I didn't have any other type of toothpaste.
Amber M.
Colgate Sparkling White is my go-to toothpaste. I love how clean and fresh my mouth feels after using it. I use it when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed at night. The best part is you can purchase it at any local drug store. This toothpaste is on my repurchase list.
Karen Q.
Bakersfield , CA
Colgate has always been my toothpaste brand, and it will continue to be. However, this toothpaste was not that great. It felt very uncomfortable to use. The taste was bad, but the after taste was even worse. It was like any other Colgate toothpaste, but the taste was terrible.
Raegan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has been my favorite toothpaste for about a year. Colgate always has great products so, I was not surprised. I like to brush my teeth twice before I go to bed so I can see a big difference. I would recommend this toothpaste to others looking for nice white teeth.
Michelle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste. I prefer their Optic white over this. I don't care for the gel consistency either. It just seems messier than the toothpastes I'm used to using. I'm in a hurry in the mornings so anything that's going to be messy I'm not a fan of.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorites because i can buy it at the dollar tree. And they always have some new flavors ive tried, mint, cinnamon, peppermint, chocolate with mint. And it keeps my breath fresh for at least 2 hours and well it keeps my teeth clean.