BY SOFTSOAP #47 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Premium, rich-lathering liquid soap with mild, yet effective skin cleaners and a touch of aloe vera. For Softsoap® 800-ml Dispenser (sold separately). Global Product Type: Personal Soaps; Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Scent: Unscented. see more...

Mckenzie T.
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI
This soap is a great bargain. It works quite well and just a little is required. The original pump is not the sturdiest (which for its price-point should be expected) so I have bought this large refill to put into a refillable higher quality dispenser. We use it in the kitchen. Having a toddler, we are frequently washing our hands and I am happy to say that my hands don't feel overly dry. I do apply lotion a few times a day, especially in the winter. The great thing is that the scent is pleasant, but light and doesn't smell gender-specific so both my husband and I can use it. That is a hard thing to find.
Lulu K.
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
Effective and helps reduce skin drying, particularly in the winter months.

We have tried lots of different hand soaps to find one that is both effective at cleaning while not drying the skin. This soap is the best combination of performance and price we've found. It's now in all the hand soaps dispensers in the house and the effect on our hands is noticeable. It doesn't eliminate the need for hand lotion, especially in winter when the house humidity tends to be very low, but it is extremely gentle while still being fully effective in cleaning (even car engine dirt and oil).
Holly H.
Holly H.
San Diego, CA
I have always bought Softsoap to have for hand washing at all the sinks at my house. I love that it's affordable and with kids in the house, we do A LOT of hand washing. The refill size is the most economical for my family. We will never stop buying this product. Handwashing just isn't the same without that unmistakable Softsoap smell. I have to add also that, this is the only handsoap that I've used that didn't dry my skin out really bad after multiple washings throughout the day. This one has a lifetime lease on my countertops :) Have a great day :) ;)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
If you're looking for an economical and effective hand soap then you should purchase the low priced and fabulous working Softsoap brands of hand soap. These soaps are readily available at Walmart, Dollar Tree, Target, just about anywhere! This is my go to soap year round because it is not expensive and does a fabulous job at keeping those germs away. Our household highly recommends Softsoap.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Tucson, AZ
Good and reliable soap for use in a bathroom or kitchen but not in the shower. Removes dirt, food and even greasy consistencies so I like using it in the kitchen or bath. I think it cleans as well as more expensive soaps. I have bought it repeatedly over the years because of the consistent quality. The soap doesn't leave my skin dry or itchy but also does not moisturize.
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
Knightdale, NC
When it comes to hand soap I can be somewhat picky. Not all hand soaps have the same result. It was my first time buying this product. I found it at my local drug store and it was pretty affordable. I definitely liked how it smelled it had that fresh smell, and once i used it i liked the end result. It felt like it removed all dirt and left my hands feeling soft.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kent , WA
Julia C.
Julia C.
I really like it!!! It makes me feel really good about my skin. I really like how it smells. I use it every time i take a shower or just wash my hands. I wash my face with it becase it's just that good!! I love it and I'm glad to have it in my life. I don't know what i would do with out it. Thanks for making me feel really good about my skin and myself.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Soft soap is a great but for the money. It usually cost under a dollar for a regular size bottle. It comes in a variety scents. My favorite is cherry blossom or cucumber melon. They also have seasonal scents but I don't usually but those. This is an antibacterialnsoap so its great in The kitchen. It leaves your hands soft, clean, and smelling great.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Clayton, GA
I wash my hands frequently so they tend to be dry. The aloe is healing for duty cracked hands that stay in water and the moisturizer certainly helps. It doesn't do a lot of good to cream your hands when you are just going to wash them again in a few minutes and frankly I don't want cream on my hands when I'm cooking. A great value at Walmart!