BY COLGATE

Softsoap Aquarium Series Liquid Hand Soap Refill - 32 oz. Washing with Softsoap Naturals Liquid Hand Soap is proven to eliminate the dirt and germs your family encounters. Softsoap Naturals Antibacterial, enriched with Light Moisturizers, gently cleans without leaving your hands feeling dry. see more...

Buy on Target
Catherine D.
Allentown
This is a good product the one on the yellow bottle you can use it for your pans pur some inside there with water boil it for 20 to 30 mint and its going to look reallu shiny if is to black on the outside you can use a big pot and put the small one insede obviously with the Ajax and water this help a lot to clean the and the blue bottle what i do is before start cleaning i wet my bathub i pur some ajax the i SPRAY more water and Everytime that it dry i spray more water and by the time the i have to wash the tub it clean really easy and it leave my tub white as milk and reeeeally shiny i hope you try it and the same for the toilet
Kayla K.
Inman, SC
Ajax is a great cleaning agent but like anyone I wouldn’t recommend using around children or pets. I’ve used it plenty of times and it definitely gets the job done, but I no longer use it because of the strong smell, for the sake of my children.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
We use this to clean out the bathroom and other places and it does a good job at cleaning up the house and keeping it clean. The good thing is that it smells good. I would recommend to a friend to buy this product
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Ajax is an icon in any way shape or form, always making tough adds for tough products, the ingredients are a little harsh for me, but hard problem skin, hands etc. Ajax has what it takes for mist but I was not happy in my circumstance with this product. My skin is pale, white and very sensitive. Just not me period...smell is nonchalant...
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
I HATE cleaning. Especially when it's really dirty. However my mom showed me Ajax and it works wonders. Everything is extremly clean after using. It's easy to use and works on just about anything.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I use Ajax with bleach to clean my whole house from scrubbing off burnt on pizza on my pans to getting my counters white again and my bathtub shining. I usually add a little more powder than water, and use a sponge or scrub pad. It makes getting any hard mess clean easy, even baked on grease.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love the way the fresh floral smells. The product is very good and does not dry out my hands. The price is also great for what you receive and how well it works. The product is gentle and I usually buy my product at HEB. I would recommend this hand soap.
Darling R.
New York
This is one of the best items for cleaning anything! I usually use in the bathroom to keep the sinks and tub sparkling and free of residue. This can be bought at regular grocery stores any local target Walmart, any store that
Sells cleaning supplies!
Aka. To me is a lot better than bleach you put in you sick in your toilet bowl in your bath tub you go about your business come back and clean and not only will it have whitened your bath tub sink, and toilet but it has disinfected your restroom
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Use this product to clean my bathroom sinks and bath tubes because it leaves behind a clean feel. To prevent too much powder from spreading in the air I wet the surfaces and lightly powder the cleaning areas with a scrubbing sponge.