BY COLGATE #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Softsoap Aquarium Series Liquid Hand Soap Refill - 32 oz. Washing with Softsoap Naturals Liquid Hand Soap is proven to eliminate the dirt and germs your family encounters. Softsoap Naturals Antibacterial, enriched with Light Moisturizers, gently cleans without leaving your hands feeling dry. see more...

Buy on Target
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I use Ajax with bleach to clean my whole house from scrubbing off burnt on pizza on my pans to getting my counters white again and my bathtub shining. I usually add a little more powder than water, and use a sponge or scrub pad. It makes getting any hard mess clean easy, even baked on grease.
Darling R.
New York
This is one of the best items for cleaning anything! I usually use in the bathroom to keep the sinks and tub sparkling and free of residue. This can be bought at regular grocery stores any local target Walmart, any store that
Sells cleaning supplies!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love the way the fresh floral smells. The product is very good and does not dry out my hands. The price is also great for what you receive and how well it works. The product is gentle and I usually buy my product at HEB. I would recommend this hand soap.
Kendra O.
My go to cleaning product for cleaning my stainless steel sink. Gets it nice and shiny! Strong smell and hard on your hands so use gloves when using this product! I will buy again, it's my favorite cleaning product
Aka. To me is a lot better than bleach you put in you sick in your toilet bowl in your bath tub you go about your business come back and clean and not only will it have whitened your bath tub sink, and toilet but it has disinfected your restroom
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
This soap is nothing special but it gets the job done. For the value im receiving, the price is reasonable. This product doesn't last very long but like I said for the quality, it's not a bad thing.
Tim C.
Bethany
Colgate Ajax Soft Soap is what I use to clean my sinks and Bathrooms with and works to it fullest without having to scrub and wear your arms out, works well with any surface and a Great Clean and smell to boot!
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have this at work and loved it, I would love to be able to find it in more stores for home use. It lasts a long time and leaves my hands not feeling soapy afterwards.
Catherine D.
Allentown, PA
This is a good product the one on the yellow bottle you can use it for your pans pur some inside there with water boil it for 20 to 30 mint and its going to look reallu shiny if is to black on the outside you can use a big pot and put the small one insede obviously with the Ajax and water this help a lot to clean the and the blue bottle what i do is before start cleaning i wet my bathub i pur some ajax the i SPRAY more water and Everytime that it dry i spray more water and by the time the i have to wash the tub it clean really easy and it leave my tub white as milk and reeeeally shiny i hope you try it and the same for the toilet
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Ajax is an icon in any way shape or form, always making tough adds for tough products, the ingredients are a little harsh for me, but hard problem skin, hands etc. Ajax has what it takes for mist but I was not happy in my circumstance with this product. My skin is pale, white and very sensitive. Just not me period...smell is nonchalant...