BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Aquarium Series Liquid Hand Soap Refill - 32 oz. Washing with Softsoap Naturals Liquid Hand Soap is proven to eliminate the dirt and germs your family encounters. Softsoap Naturals Antibacterial, enriched with Light Moisturizers, gently cleans without leaving your hands feeling dry.

Darling R.
New York
This is one of the best items for cleaning anything! I usually use in the bathroom to keep the sinks and tub sparkling and free of residue. This can be bought at regular grocery stores any local target Walmart, any store that
Sells cleaning supplies!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love the way the fresh floral smells. The product is very good and does not dry out my hands. The price is also great for what you receive and how well it works. The product is gentle and I usually buy my product at HEB. I would recommend this hand soap.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Aka. To me is a lot better than bleach you put in you sick in your toilet bowl in your bath tub you go about your business come back and clean and not only will it have whitened your bath tub sink, and toilet but it has disinfected your restroom
Tim C.
Bethany
Colgate Ajax Soft Soap is what I use to clean my sinks and Bathrooms with and works to it fullest without having to scrub and wear your arms out, works well with any surface and a Great Clean and smell to boot!
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Ajax is an icon in any way shape or form, always making tough adds for tough products, the ingredients are a little harsh for me, but hard problem skin, hands etc. Ajax has what it takes for mist but I was not happy in my circumstance with this product. My skin is pale, white and very sensitive. Just not me period...smell is nonchalant...
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Use this product to clean my bathroom sinks and bath tubes because it leaves behind a clean feel. To prevent too much powder from spreading in the air I wet the surfaces and lightly powder the cleaning areas with a scrubbing sponge.
Ramanda H.
ROWLAND, NC
Yes, call me old fashion but I use this Ajax product to clean my bathrooms and kitchen. It leaves my house smelling soo fresh and clean. I absolutely love Ajax. It's affordable and can be purchased at any small or big retail.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I really like using the Ajax to clean my home works very great wen my counters are so dirty or my stove it has a very light scent actually I think it's a very good value for its price I would purchase this Ajax again.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
While this product works, I am just not a fan of the strong smell mine had. It also seemed borderline with the chemical smell, like you should definitely have the windows or doors open when you use it kind of thing.
Natalie M.
I have been using Ajax since I was little. My mom always bought it and of course made us scrub on our hands and knees. It's great for those stubborn stains but can really mess your clothes up if you get any on you.