Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY COLGATE

Samantha T.
laredo tx
Me encanta 😍 este antibacterial es súper confiable me limpio mis manos con el y se que no queda ninguna suciedad en ellos en verdad está lindo!!😜😜😜
Nada A.
Egypt
Very beautiful and soft and smell beautiful and refreshing worth its price and love it a lot and feel it is very natural and very soft touch
Isabel R.
Anzoategui
Colgate siempre me a gustado, he provado mucho de sus productos y este es genial tiene un olor muy rico no sientes pesado el gel y te protege
Yolo V.
WA
I like Thai product  this is still a lovely soap this helps nourish the hands I haven't brought this a friend has given This product to me
Sneha d.
Just like any other hand soap it works fine... And it is not extraordinary.... Personally I felt that it could have been better....
rihab s.
tahannaout
i love it soo much i use it in the morning and the night for the bacteries it's simple for the use i adice people to use it
Mariania S.
Doral, FL
Jabón suave para lavar las manos, es ageadable, hay mejores opciones en el mercado, pero cumple la función. Así que esta bien.
R A.
I need it because My teeth need a lot of care because they are easy to yellowing it's very important for me and I'm so happy
Oumaima F.
Agadir
I love this product cause I've notice the differance in the moment when I used it the first time it is important in my bath❤
Beatrix S.
Londrina, Pr
Excelente, recomendo sem arrependimento ! Porém use com moderação. A marca também é bem confiável! E o preço acessível!