Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY SOFTSOAP #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Oumaima F.
Agadir
I love this product cause I've notice the differance in the moment when I used it the first time it is important in my bath❤
R A.
I need it because My teeth need a lot of care because they are easy to yellowing it's very important for me and I'm so happy
Rafia I.
Its a nice product nothing to fuss about just okkay i mean what do you really expect in a mouthwash? to wash you mouth!
Amo muito tudo isso que está aí quero muito tudo isso por favor em me envia gente quero orquestra quero como faço em
DAFNE P.

super delicious has good fragrance I recommend go and buy it! have a ver good pricey! yasssss i love it wuuu
la6.m k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Chilis &.
Best handsoap. Kills germs to the fullest. Economical. Love the smell. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jade J.
Cape Town
This product really works. Its a great product. Its simply amazing. I highly recommend it. Plus its a good brand.
yalta v.
Lima
Una monada muy hermosa y a la vez llamativos en realidad estos productos valen la pena compartir con los amigos
member-6f066
SSuper higiênico,  cheiroso, ótimo produto e eu super recomendo galera. Amei .sempre compro ele e não arrependo