Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY COLGATE

Jasmine H.
I love the scent of the soap but the product didn't last as long as i expected it to so i would label it a bit pricey
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Jade E.
It’s a nice soap feels soft at first but about ten minutes later I feel like I need lotion but it has a nice scent
shayleighmua -.
oakdale
This product is one of a kind and very useful. Excellent application, price, and quality. 10/10 recommend! #AMAZING
Kendra T.
I have never seen this before and I want to try it once I do of coarse I will write a review so all of u can try it
Nevada K.
New York
U didn't really like them ell like it smelled really fake to me and idk why but mines didn't really have much foam
alexis m.
It tastes very bubblly and I don't even want to give it one star why is this so bad it doesn't even help my teeth.
karina m.
este producto Es muy Bueno y Es esencial especialmente cuando tienes niños Sus manitas todo tocan Lo recomiendo.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great hand wash I love anything that foams , it's also fun for kids and helps keep hands super clean!
Tegra L.
Johnsonville, SC
I love this foam hand soap it isn't watery and u definitely gets your money worth..... Its extra long lasting