Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY COLGATE

Connie S.
Fremont, OH
Honestly I've never tried it but I've been wanting to. I've heard nothing but good things about this. So we are going to try it
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Never used foam hand soap in my household till now. My kids love washing their hand now cause they like playing with the foam.
Yoe F.
mis un remedion anti bacterial bueno, lo compro muy seguido, cuando pueda lo volveria acomprar, por hase muy bien se trabajo.
Carolyn H.
STONE, Staffordshire
it's soap , not much more to say really ! , good value and non drying on the skin . Refill is kinder to the environment
Aia E.
Arish
This soap is really good at cleaning your hands and smells great. I usually use this every day and protect us from infection
Amanda V.
Millington
Awesome hand soap for sure!!! It has kept me and my family from getting sick too often because of how well it kills germs!
Lacey C.
I love the feeling of the foam. Its light and airy but surprisingly effective. my hands were smelling great for hours too.
D'Nyzah W.
Lorain, OH
I love this soap it smells really good and it feels goid and it cleans really good. I use it every time i use the bathroom.
Ebonie H.
Tampa, FL
never had colgate brand of foaming soap but Ive had other brands and they are other brands that i enjoy washing with
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Wasn't at all what I thought it would be. Left a weird film on my hands and hardly foamed up any if at all when washing