Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY SOFTSOAP #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Aia E.
Arish
This soap is really good at cleaning your hands and smells great. I usually use this every day and protect us from infection
Lacey C.
I love the feeling of the foam. Its light and airy but surprisingly effective. my hands were smelling great for hours too.
D'Nyzah W.
Lorain, OH
I love this soap it smells really good and it feels goid and it cleans really good. I use it every time i use the bathroom.
Amanda V.
Millington
Awesome hand soap for sure!!! It has kept me and my family from getting sick too often because of how well it kills germs!
Ebonie H.
Tampa, FL
never had colgate brand of foaming soap but Ive had other brands and they are other brands that i enjoy washing with
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Wasn't at all what I thought it would be. Left a weird film on my hands and hardly foamed up any if at all when washing
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jasmine H.
I love the scent of the soap but the product didn't last as long as i expected it to so i would label it a bit pricey
Kendra T.
I have never seen this before and I want to try it once I do of coarse I will write a review so all of u can try it
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
This product is one of a kind and very useful. Excellent application, price, and quality. 10/10 recommend! #AMAZING